NickBreaker's Hardcore Hangover + Trons - WWF & ECW Test slot Uploaded!

NickBreaker!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So did you get rid of the street fight attire you had for Rhino?

Yeah it was crap, it was just while I waited for logos. I might add something extra to entrance attired tonight.

I'm not sure how it works for catching finishers but Credible has a tombstone and a super kick, it would be nice if he could catch both.

Anyone that's got these fancy capping pics. I'll give you this cheese burger man!

They're awesome! Just grabbed them! Couldn't see the trons though.

Rhino and credible are looking good man, how's that Monty Brown coming along

Hmmm maybe adding the trons is a bad idea. I can't describe the process on this website and I don't want to get into it in PMs. It's there if you know how, that's all I can say.....

Monty is great. Got some good stuff for him, just deciding on a final attire.

They are all great Nick. :cool: I really need a ECW arena soon. The ECW roster is growing, they need a playground.

haha, well mine is on CC. check my sig (shameless plug)

All Rhino attires shown. Again, thanks to the Doc for the pics.

I'll grab that asap.

just a wee update folks.

Ive been booted off LIVE for some payment BS. Not sure what's happened. Hopefully it will be resolved soon, Jerry Lynn is ready to go. Used The Knight's moveset from 2012 and it's pretty good.

I might wait for the editor to come out so I can fix the crotch blur on both Jerry and Cor Von.

After that I might actually play the game! Not even started Attitude Mode.

I have one more guy to do for this project though and I think it's gonna be pretty great.

Again, feedback welcome for the folks that have Rhino and Credible...

Just downloaded Rhino; looks great! Even in CAW mode, which I find a lot of people don't bother to blend stuff very well. The only alterations I made were to make the eyes smaller in overall size and a bit less mouth thickness, otherwise very nice.

CAW mode is where it all happens. Someone left me a 50" plasma so there is no excuse for not blending. I have some tweaks but overall I'm pretty happy with how it came out. The hair, boots and length of the singlet are never gonna be perfect but for a CAW I think it's about as good as I can do with the tools provided.

You never know, there might be an update is more tools are provided......

It's certainly an improvement of the first tweak I did of Dre41's Rhino on wwe '12 with the chip pan fire burn victim face texture....that was not a pretty sight.

If I can get renders done then I will re-up with a couple of entrance attires I have in mind and his weight class fixed. (WTF is he doing a kip-up for?)

Rewmac says he is working on a new moveset which can obviously be DL'd and assigned later on.

Again, a HUGE thanks to Ravenos for making that ECW attire and fixing the black wwf attire (seriously, when did he ever have a blue Rhyno attire?)

Archived