NickBreaker's Hardcore Hangover + Trons - WWF & ECW Test slot Uploaded!

NickBreaker!

This thread is "now in my fave 5, dawg!" as Booker-T would say lol.

Monty/Marcus looks freakishly real. Cheek bones & everything looks perfect, my guess you decreased y-axis loads? Hopefully a crotch blur trick will come out one day.

Rhyno looking beast also. That yours & Dre41's conversion WWE '12 cause that was also a very underrated CAW.

Technically Rhino was a tweak job but really all the morphing, detaling and colouring was mine. I just liked dre's pts and knew I could improve on it. If you saw them side by side you'd never know they were the same original caw. That is why there's no credit given. If underrated means featured on smacktalks and stolen/reuploaded over 20 times then yeah.....

Tna arena is not mine, its on cc.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to Cor Von.

You should be, he looks great.

Big thanks to the chemists over at the texture lab for the Rhino logos. I've got a couple more attires planned but if you think you can help with his late ECW/WWF debut attire please let me know as it's a personal favourite.

I should also mention that all the caws that are/will be in this thread will come with titantron videos for those in the know.

Just a wee update kids, Rhino is final with moves et al. Just working on a couple of special attires. Monty is the same, really looking great and will be updated later. Why did they ever take out the pounce though.

Got a couple more guys to preview soon but might wait until they are 100% as previews are not really my thing.

That Jerry Lynn looks amazing man, great job. Maybe it's just the pics but you should lighten the design over his right brow.

yeah it looks dark in CAW mode but any more blending and it disappears in a match, I'll fiddle with it though.

I just seen your Monty Brown and wow you did it again bro good stuff....sucks that we cant bypass the crotch blur but hey what can we do...keep up the good work :)

CAWmpromise. It's the same with the yellow square on Jerry's ass. That drives me mad as I try to imagine not only what a CAW should look like but how the guy would look as an IGM, and crotch blur ruins the illusion.

Hopefully there will be a layer editor from BJ at some point. Fingers crossed.

Nickbreaker, that Lynn is f***ing amazing. Any chance of a Taz, Lance Storm or a Nova? Thought I'd ask. Great job man.

Maybe Storm. I'm in talks but not a huge fan so he's on the back-burner for now, and the oven's turned off at the wall......

Been scouring for these. Jerry Lynn looks pure class are you going to do modern attires as well please? Do you have release dates for these and a tag?

Yes, it will be 4 eras of Jerry. Let's call it a retirement tribute CAW. ECW, WWF, Indy and TNA.

Just got a nice package from the Texture Lab so more updates soon kids.

15th Dec Uploads.

Rhino and Justin Credible are now on CC. Why not DL them and play in my ECW Arena...

seacrh - NickBreaker, nCo

A huge thanks to Ravenos over at the nCo Texture Lab. What a legend...

No updated pics just yet but these are the attires.

I have the game-ready entrance videos too if people want. Let me know.

Feedback welcome.

a0xftt.jpg

2859nq.png

Entrance Videos.

Obviously I can't say too much, but the trons that people were using last year work just fine in WWE 13. If you have the editor you can add them exactly the same way. Here is a file with all the trons for the caws in this topic.

http://www.mediafire...oezei6v457j9yg.

Archived