NickBreaker's Hardcore Hangover + Trons - WWF & ECW Test slot Uploaded!

NickBreaker!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really, really dug your Saturn last year, but this needs to be the year that we get accurate, good tats for him.

I'll work on that, if people can feed me refs. I think I finally got the old chest and torso (and back) right. The arms... not so much. And the new ones, if people want them, I never tried seriously.

I feel like Saturn is a must. His moveset is incredible and hopefully we can do his WWF and perhaps even current look justice. We'll see.

As for Lance Storm, the problem is the hair. I think since its an attitude game that the hair should be perfect. Is anyone has any thoughts then let me know.

Updates soon.

and perhaps even current look justice. We'll see.

Interesting. With his current look I know he looks obviously older, way more pale, less muscle, greyer more new tattoos. This Youtube moveset will help also /watch?v=8lMnCxXkvOo

True, that sadly it's difficult to make Lance Storm's hair.

I'd like to see better "hair swoosh" physics in WWE '14 e.g Kick long-haired HHH real hard in the face & his hair will woosh backwards. IMO there needs to be new hair styles in WWE '14. Main ones I'd like to see are (mainly ones with fringes sticking up)....

*Tyson Kidd's (current)/AJ Styles' (current)/Batista (2003-2007)

*Doug Williams' (2008-2009)

*Ted DiBiase Jr's (current).

*Dean Malenko's (Attitude Era)/Kurt Angle's (Attitude Era)

*Rob Van Dam's

*Thick pony tail one

*Kiyoshi's (2009-2010 small sub-Mohawk mullet)/Camacho's (current)/Jinder Mahal's (current).

Definitely lookin forward 2 Saturn.. Well actually I'm lookin forward 2 all ur guys!! LOL.. My moveset for Saturn is on cc, the vid is on my youtube, and the formula is in Coyote Zero's thread, if you wanna use it fam...

This thread is "now in my fave 5, dawg!" as Booker-T would say lol.

Monty/Marcus looks freakishly real. Cheek bones & everything looks perfect, my guess you decreased y-axis loads? Hopefully a crotch blur trick will come out one day.

Rhyno looking beast also. That yours & Dre41's conversion WWE '12 cause that was also a very underrated CAW.

Archived