NickBreaker's Hardcore Hangover + Trons - WWF & ECW Test slot Uploaded!

NickBreaker!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job on the face on Rhino. Glad my Pt's were brought to good use!

Defo. Thank you for the upload.

That Monty Brown/Marcus Cor Von is awesome it looks like the an in-game model

That's the idea!

Has anyone tried the crotch blur trick from last year? I will be needing a workaround for Monty.

I can do the lion for brown because thats pretty much the only problem each year.

You know, nobody has ever commented that it's not the real logo - I doubt anyone cares. The thing is I always use the high-res logos for the side trunk and bum logo which is why I always use the wolf face. I'd love to see if you can do it though, obviously I know you have the skills but if I can't hack the crotch there's not much point.

Maybe we could colab on what we did last game?

Thats cool with me. I wouldnt mind helping out at all.

I can do the lion for brown because thats pretty much the only problem each year.

You know, nobody has ever commented that it's not the real logo - I doubt anyone cares. The thing is I always use the high-res logos for the side trunk and bum logo which is why I always use the wolf face. I'd love to see if you can do it though, obviously I know you have the skills but if I can't hack the crotch there's not much point.

Maybe we could colab on what we did last game?

For Justin Credible you could always use his Aldo Montoya gimmick as an alt outfit. I know people hate this gimmick, but I believe he quit using it in 97 which is when the attitude era started so he sort of fits in. Plus recently on a Chikara show he wrestled under Aldo Montoya again.

Just a wee update folks.

Just waiting on doing the PTs for Monty. Not pleased about the crotch blur thing one bit, hopefully Breinj is on the case.

Rhino is finished and looking great - Really pleased with him actually - just waiting on the Texture Lab uploads for his attires.

Same goes for Credible. Just need the logos.

Poll added.

I realise I sometimes make CAWs of people that hardly anyone really wants so I just wanted to guage interest in any remakes I could do. I already DL'd my Kurt Angle from last year that someone remade and it looks good although the attires are stinky.

I could also be open to taking requests so let me know your thoughts.

Cheers.

Archived