Texture Lab

CrystalTex

To expand just a touch on what Clique said, it's obvious after you do it once but might not be obvious at first.

You have to cut up the 256 textures into 128s. So you make a new 128 x 128, go to insert logo, select the 256, and position it so a quarter of it is on the screen (just drag to a designated corner until it won't move anymore). Do that for all four pieces and voila!

For that Rhino R, though... not sure how much texture you need for all of him (I didn't spec him out) but you might get decent resolution just cutting it in half (you can distort it in the paint tool box-- make it skinnier than it will be on him-- just stretch it back out when you place it).

Almost everything I've made so far this year is sets of 128s on 256 grids, so there will be a lot of epic chopping up when my stuff starts coming back.

oh, and the new tool-- thanks to BrienJ who is awesome and will always be awesome-- we can go back to making DDS files, yes?

That'll save me like two extra program hops in making stuff. :)

if you cant understand this you have no business using textures

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's all my Rollins stuff but the back tat (which is posted earlier in the thread).

I know he's not Tyler Black anymore, but I love that attire, so I'm hoping Doc is cool with it being the "cinematic" on the Shield attire, as I'm never going to have someone wrestle in riot cop gear myself :)

Qh403.png

Here's all my Rollins stuff but the back tat (which is posted earlier in the thread).

I know he's not Tyler Black anymore, but I love that attire, so I'm hoping Doc is cool with it being the "cinematic" on the Shield attire, as I'm never going to have someone wrestle in riot cop gear myself :)

Qh403.png

Feel free to convert 'em to dds and PM 'em straight to me, I'll fix 'em ASAP.

Cheers

Qh403.png

Feel free to convert 'em to dds and PM 'em straight to me, I'll fix 'em ASAP.

Cheers

I emailed 'em with some other stuff to the addy. :)

So I'm going to use the texture lab thread as my place to ask people for help with ref pics, too. I know, I know, so evil and it should be in requests-- sue me! :)

Seriously, though, if anyone has refs of the following, I could really use them at this point:

1. The DDP "love me, hate me, never forget me" shirt (the one he wore during his feud with Kanyon-- needed for Positively Kanyon)

2. Shane Douglas attires where I can actually SEE the back of his trunks (having no luck there)

3. any good, clear shots of Raven's leg tat, shoulder tat, or chest tat

Some good stuff coming soon to a theater near all of you. I'm distributing stuff to the people I made it for, and about to preview some stuff of my own, then there will be lots of stuff available for use. :)

I have some txure of wwf raw xbox game of raven if you need only says

I have those, too. But thanks. :)

What I need are the tats you can't see there. I don't even know for sure what the one on his calf is-- I've never seen it clearly.

And the chest tat is new-ish (the sword). I've seen people try it, but they never seem accurate. And I think he has a tombstone on one shoulder.

What Mason Ryan stuff did you want, Bird? I have some free time to tinker during Raw tomorrow.

Also, did someone specific ask for Jeff Hardy stuff? I have tats, I think 4 facepaints, and a few shirts. If someone had dibs, let me know via PM and I'll send them to you. Otherwise I'll make a preview image of all of it and toss it up for whoever.

What Mason Ryan stuff did you want, Bird? I have some free time to tinker during Raw tomorrow.

Also, did someone specific ask for Jeff Hardy stuff? I have tats, I think 4 facepaints, and a few shirts. If someone had dibs, let me know via PM and I'll send them to you. Otherwise I'll make a preview image of all of it and toss it up for whoever.

I sent a .rar with refs over to AJ a couple weeks back, I'll see if I can find it later and I'll send it your way Rav

I requested Randy Orton's SvR 08 face and tattoo textures, but I don't think AJ saw it

Is there a specific reason you want 2008?

I have his 2007s-- which is actually the higher rez/side face and is the same tats. I could turn that out fast.

I can do the 2008 for you... assuming some kind soul who has it will send it to me. :)

All I want for Christmas is the Jeff Hardy Tattoos...Rav make it happen please :)

All I want for Christmas is the Jeff Hardy Tattoos...Rav make it happen please :)

They're done. I'm just trying to figure out who actually asked for them first.

I just just toss all the Jeff stuff on CC tonight.

They're done. I'm just trying to figure out who actually asked for them first.

I just just toss all the Jeff stuff on CC tonight.

Dammit and I still don't have '13 I am getting it as a Christmas gift so now I have no choice but to wait!!! FML I just hope CC don't delete them!!! I've been asking for these tats since you released Jeff last year damn I can't believe I am going to miss out on those tats!!!

Archived