Texture Lab

CrystalTex

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, DH3. That's actually what I used to make that attire above. I still sort of like keeping the blue myself, but I'm down with whatever the good Doctor wants. I'm just texturin' it up. It's his show.

I am trying to wrap my head around how we might do the black/white burst attire from that same artist's collection without the blur messing it up.

Also, Hogan is on my list, but I have a massive, massive backlog, so no promises on when. He will get done eventually, though.

How's this looking, backtatwise?

AXgQf.png

Next ones up will most likely be a combo of 'when they were requested' and convenience...Rhyno, Ryback, Angle and Steamboat. we're in the process of trying something new so if we manage to get it working things should be easier and quicker all round. Thanks again for your patience guys.

Good news on the injector. Bj for WWE HOF.

Any news on my requested attire textures? My caws have no logos, like theyve been shopping at H&M.

Good news on the injector. Bj for WWE HOF.

Any news on my requested attire textures? My caws have no logos, like theyve been shopping at H&M.

Which is coincidentally how Sunny got into the Hall of Fame :P

Ha!

Next ones up will most likely be a combo of 'when they were requested' and convenience...Rhyno, Ryback, Angle and Steamboat. we're in the process of trying something new so if we manage to get it working things should be easier and quicker all round. Thanks again for your patience guys.

Good news.

To expand just a touch on what Clique said, it's obvious after you do it once but might not be obvious at first.

You have to cut up the 256 textures into 128s. So you make a new 128 x 128, go to insert logo, select the 256, and position it so a quarter of it is on the screen (just drag to a designated corner until it won't move anymore). Do that for all four pieces and voila!

For that Rhino R, though... not sure how much texture you need for all of him (I didn't spec him out) but you might get decent resolution just cutting it in half (you can distort it in the paint tool box-- make it skinnier than it will be on him-- just stretch it back out when you place it).

Almost everything I've made so far this year is sets of 128s on 256 grids, so there will be a lot of epic chopping up when my stuff starts coming back.

oh, and the new tool-- thanks to BrienJ who is awesome and will always be awesome-- we can go back to making DDS files, yes?

That'll save me like two extra program hops in making stuff. :)

Archived