Texture Lab

CrystalTex

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lil preview for the good Doctor, and those awaiting his work on Seth Rollins.

you likes?

3537i.png

I tried to account for the blur by tapering off some of the bottom... it might be trial and error there, though.

Does anyone know if there's a shirt to go with this look? I'm assuming the yellow "this is hell" one.

you likes?

3537i.png

I tried to account for the blur by tapering off some of the bottom... it might be trial and error there, though.

Does anyone know if there's a shirt to go with this look? I'm assuming the yellow "this is hell" one.

you're the man...i shall send a women of leisure to pleasure of the oral variety as payment

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me1d5elUXp1rm00neo1_250.gif

That was the point in starting it in the first place mate, to help people enjoy creating as much as is possible. Last year working with Hip was literally the most fun i've ever had with any wrestling game and i want others to be able to enjoy that feeling. End of the day we all want to get the most out of the game as we can, this is just our way of helping contribute :) slightly OT as it relates to our collab but can we expect a preview of 'donkey kong' any time soon? saw Docs tweaks...it looks brilliant.

The 99 Horsemen logo and the logo with the running horses from around 95 or 96.

Would anyone be willing to upload some 4Horsemen t-shirt logos? I know it's a bit more difficult than last years game but it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I have the one I used on Benoit in my "to be converted" folder. Which others do you want?

you likes?

3537i.png

Looks great but on his actual attire he did not have to blue writing on his trunks

Thanks for the tat shots. That thing is sort of a pain to draw.

As for the scarecrow attire-- I saw when I looked around that when he wore it things were a touch darker and the blue text was gone. Were it my creation, I'd be torn. I'm a design guy, and the blue being there ties the blue on the kicker back in. But if Doc wants that off, it's really easy for me to delete. I will leave it up to him. Accurate vs. artist's intent (the guy who designed the gear wanted it there :)).

If it is still possible to request some PT's, I'd love to get my hands on some Hogan textures, preferably recent shirt designs (TNA) and WCW /nWo attires. A face texture would be 2 sweet!

I'm actually kinda shocked that only few people seem to be interested in having a Hogan CAW this year... Guess its all Attitude!

Anyways starting the CAW in a couple of minutes.

Archived