Texture Lab

CrystalTex

"Just an idea to throw out as nobody makes crowd signs from what I've seen.

There's a wrestling tshirt company called Barbershopwindow that has really clever wrestling logos and designs that I think would make fantastic crowd signs. If anybody who is capable of making them wants to look I think you might agree with me that they'd make cool crowd signs. Personally I'm tired seeing yolo and other various default signs in the crowd for my caws."

Genius idea actually.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi, I'm new here, creating this account to ask this question and I hope to contestarmela .. I have a xbox 360 and I play 2k14 wwe.
I have no connection to xbox live so I can not download characters .... I am 47 characters created by me and are good but I have no logos and how to create them ..
I found this site and saw several logos .. the download on a usb memory use in the xbox as a second storage device ..
I want to know how to put them in the game
or as you put them to the creator of logos ..
That is the main question .. How to create these logos?
As you get pictures posted on the creator of logos?
I have looked for ways to do it but do not know how!
Help!

I'll gladly do some arena stuff. I just need someone to break down for me what you need (256? 128? How many per? What elements?), I've never made an arena.

I guess I could just try, but then I would lose valuable Jeff Hardy face painting time :)

Hi, I'm new here, creating this account to ask this question and I hope to awnser me .. I have a xbox 360 and I play 2k14 wwe.
I have no connection to xbox live so I can not download characters .... I am 47 characters created by me and are good but I have no logos and how to create them ..
I found this site and saw several logos .. the download on a usb memory use in the xbox as a second storage device ..
I want to know how to put them in the game
or as you put them to the creator of logos ..
That is the main question .. How to create these logos?
As you get pictures posted on the creator of logos?
I have looked for ways to do it but do not know how!
Help!

Archived