Texture Lab

CrystalTex

I'm in the process of converting some of my attire stuff from last year over, so sometime in the not too distant future there will be Bully Ray, Tommy Dreamer, probably Raven, and some Benoit stuff.

I'm going to work on converting a few of my creations over, but in the meantime, if anyone is working on someone I did last year and you want some of my PTs-- just ask. Now that I can extract the DDS files easily, it's no big thing (unless you want one of the few that my PT files seem to have gone lost on).

My first actual project is going to be Mr. Anderson, though it'll be a while before I can preview him, since I will need to get all my textures for him in-gamed. I think I'm going to have to texture the face. I can't get it to look right without my texture from last year. I have 3 attires for him set, so if anyone has a request for the fourth, let me know. Right now I'm going to do the blue/black/gold one from last year, the "assho!e" white trunks and a Mr. Kennedy attire.

I remember there being a Blue attire with a Yellow and Black "Mr" logo on the front that I always thought looked cool. Might of been Slammiversary 2011, I remember Slipfan previewed it in his 2011 Anderson he never released

Hmmmm. I haven't seen that one. To the referencemobile!

If you happen to find it, post it here, plz. :)

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first actual project is going to be Mr. Anderson, though it'll be a while before I can preview him, since I will need to get all my textures for him in-gamed. I think I'm going to have to texture the face. I can't get it to look right without my texture from last year. I have 3 attires for him set, so if anyone has a request for the fourth, let me know. Right now I'm going to do the blue/black/gold one from last year, the "assho!e" white trunks and a Mr. Kennedy attire.

I remember there being a Blue attire with a Yellow and Black "Mr" logo on the front that I always thought looked cool. Might of been Slammiversary 2011, I remember Slipfan previewed it in his 2011 Anderson he never released

Hmmmm. I haven't seen that one. To the referencemobile!

If you happen to find it, post it here, plz. :)

Middle attire (I'll try and find some actual real life refs)

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/231/unlesrgbrsd1.jpg

I'm in the process of converting some of my attire stuff from last year over, so sometime in the not too distant future there will be Bully Ray, Tommy Dreamer, probably Raven, and some Benoit stuff.

I'm going to work on converting a few of my creations over, but in the meantime, if anyone is working on someone I did last year and you want some of my PTs-- just ask. Now that I can extract the DDS files easily, it's no big thing (unless you want one of the few that my PT files seem to have gone lost on).

What about the Jeff Hardy tattoos? You need to release that Masterpiece to the masses

Apologies once again for the speed of things regarding this atm...Miztah Raza is currently very busy with study and such, and i've just found my footing so far as texturing this year goes. Now i've sussed things a bit more (thanks Tek) i can at least get things ready by starting tat work...which i was struggling badly with as well as compile the textures into blocks of 20, which should make things easier when it comes to fixing. I know Rav has quite a few of the requests covered...i'm gonna progress the rest as well as try and get on top of things for the little collab project i'm involved with.

In short expect things to get much better after the next week or so...if anyone else would like to contribute to fixes to take a bit of pressure off Miztah then i'm sure that would be welcome. Thanks for your patience guys.

i have dudley texture in format dds any posibility of upload to cc please????

Toss it over to me and I'll add it to the Bully Ray set I'm working up to upload.

man check your PM

i send to you texture of dudley and sandman

a questions

you can upload to cc please

i send me tags for dowload please

Toss it over to me and I'll add it to the Bully Ray set I'm working up to upload.

man check your PM

a questions

It'll take a little while, but yeah, yours will be in the next set i send off.

man check your PM

a questions

It'll take a little while, but yeah, yours will be in the next set i send off.

Thanks for your time man

I wait for this logos

Sorry for my english

I from chile

Archived