Texture Lab

CrystalTex

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd be nice to get some "Corey Graves" artwork going, as I've been a fan of the guy since like 2005 and have made him in the past but just can't keep track of all those tattoos. lol. But, seeing as I haven't yet found a sure way of getting it into my Xbox asap, don't worry about it. Noone wants to help anyone out on the PT injection front for epic CAWs; oh well I guess. :fedup:

Hey man, was just wondering if you've had a chance to look at my Jay Lethal requests, I was just wondering because I didn't really give you very good ref pics and wanted to check if you needed me to find any better.

I was also hoping to put in another request, again no rush and no problem if you can't I know you have a lot on, it's just I was hoping to try and convert my Joey Ryan that I never got round to finalizing last year so if you can do anything regarding him it would be appreciated. I know there were a couple of logos up on CC for '12 I'm not sure about the whole converting method and whether it's a pain in the ass to do or not.

Is it possible to get textures for old school undertaker into the game, or undertaker period. Would like his face and tats. Wish there was good hair to use in creation mode, don't see why Thq doesn't leet us use all the hair textures that they have made so far.

and if possible a hairline texture, trying to remake andre the giant, and last yr there was a good hair texture i found and used on andre.. really came out sick

Previewed caws would definitely help...anyway i'm pretty chocca with work and stuff atm but have additional help now and a list in place (OP) so we can hopefully start to clear them between us and get things churned out as soon as possible.

Once requests are complete, fixed and uploaded the topic will be updated accordingly :)

Previewed caws would definitely help...anyway i'm pretty chocca with work and stuff atm but have additional help now and a list in place (OP) so we can hopefully start to clear them between us and get things churned out as soon as possible.

Once requests are complete, fixed and uploaded the topic will be updated accordingly :)

I will attach a preview in here & also give credit to you in my topic once the Primetime players P-T's are ready for me to use... ;)

Can I be added to the list for the first post?

Yours is already previewed ya bug dud :P

I requested via pm ):

Not saying the ones in the OP are the only ones that will be worked on, but seeing as they are the ones that actually read the OP and mailed requests they are the ones prioritized.

Additional to them will also be attires for guys ive seen being made that i want on my save (i.e Docs Kidd, Hips NXT stars...etc), trying my best to get through what i can when i can and i know the other guys are chipping in too...this is purely to try and help out the community and hopefully contribute to producing a greater amount of accurate caws for us all to use.

Patience is definitely a virtue here...trust me no-one gets more frustrated than i do about not being able to get things done fast enough, but rushing things will decrease quality and that'd be kind of defeating the object so please just bear with me/us.

Patience is definitely a virtue here...trust me no-one gets more frustrated than i do about not being able to get things done fast enough, but rushing things will decrease quality and that'd be kind of defeating the object so please just bear with me/us.

Very well put. :cool:

I feel like I'm losing my mind trying to get "help" for some of my textures, even as early into the game's release as we still are.

Oh the Doc will love this! :)

I PMed him-- if he's going to make Seth again, I'd love to make whatever attire stuff he needs. I'm not sure what other new attires Seth has debuted since the last version Doc did, but I am guessing once he and Dean and whatshisfaceReigns actually wrestle on RAW there will be new gear there, too.

I'm in the process of converting some of my attire stuff from last year over, so sometime in the not too distant future there will be Bully Ray, Tommy Dreamer, probably Raven, and some Benoit stuff.

I'm going to work on converting a few of my creations over, but in the meantime, if anyone is working on someone I did last year and you want some of my PTs-- just ask. Now that I can extract the DDS files easily, it's no big thing (unless you want one of the few that my PT files seem to have gone lost on).

My first actual project is going to be Mr. Anderson, though it'll be a while before I can preview him, since I will need to get all my textures for him in-gamed. I think I'm going to have to texture the face. I can't get it to look right without my texture from last year. I have 3 attires for him set, so if anyone has a request for the fourth, let me know. Right now I'm going to do the blue/black/gold one from last year, the "assho!e" white trunks and a Mr. Kennedy attire.

I'm in the process of converting some of my attire stuff from last year over, so sometime in the not too distant future there will be Bully Ray, Tommy Dreamer, probably Raven, and some Benoit stuff.

I'm going to work on converting a few of my creations over, but in the meantime, if anyone is working on someone I did last year and you want some of my PTs-- just ask. Now that I can extract the DDS files easily, it's no big thing (unless you want one of the few that my PT files seem to have gone lost on).

My first actual project is going to be Mr. Anderson, though it'll be a while before I can preview him, since I will need to get all my textures for him in-gamed. I think I'm going to have to texture the face. I can't get it to look right without my texture from last year. I have 3 attires for him set, so if anyone has a request for the fourth, let me know. Right now I'm going to do the blue/black/gold one from last year, the "assho!e" white trunks and a Mr. Kennedy attire.

I remember there being a Blue attire with a Yellow and Black "Mr" logo on the front that I always thought looked cool. Might of been Slammiversary 2011, I remember Slipfan previewed it in his 2011 Anderson he never released

Archived