Texture Lab

CrystalTex

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, Miztah Raza here:

So I've just gotten off university and am ready for those bad boys to start roolin' in! AJ has already got 40(or even 60, or a whooping 80) textures for me to fix so it's going to be a busy day. I should have the textures done in a couple of hours.

Cheers!

Is it including Vance Archer and Randy Orton textures?

Great work guys, very much appreciated.

Very welcome mate, glad to be able to help out where i can and enjoy teamwork...that almost sounded like a job application haha.

Hey bro, what about my Vance Archer and Randy Orton requests?

I would very much like to get my hand on these. If only for his tattoos. Just started on an Archer a couple hours ago.

I'll get round to them as soon as i can...unless Rav or A N other fancies taking one or both of them on...

Would love to help contribute to this project if you're open for help? I can texture and convert to the right format.. just not able to fix. Let me know dude :)

Would very much welcome any and all help as stated mate...i'll pm you the password to the account then send a message there for you and Rav to split between you, i'll keep a few back for myself and hopefully get some time to progress my Big E inbetween :P

Is the PrimeTime Players on the List for this weekend...

I'm doing them right now :)

Does anyone happen to have the Batista DLC texture from WWE 12? Astonishingly, it's not in any of my collections.

Wouldn't mind my Vampiro, Charly Manson and Chessman textures from last year doing if you could get round to it? I can email them through if so.

Cheers

What format do you have them in? If you want to zip 'em up and toss them on some sharing site/link them to me, I'll see if i can convert them over for you.

Tats are a little weird so far this year since we can't do partial transparency, but I'm sure we can get it to work.

Does anyone happen to have the Batista DLC texture from WWE 12? Astonishingly, it's not in any of my collections.

Wouldn't mind my Vampiro, Charly Manson and Chessman textures from last year doing if you could get round to it? I can email them through if so.

Cheers

What format do you have them in? If you want to zip 'em up and toss them on some sharing site/link them to me, I'll see if i can convert them over for you.

Tats are a little weird so far this year since we can't do partial transparency, but I'm sure we can get it to work.

What format would you need them in? I still have them in my WWE 12 Paint Tool file, don't know if you can convert them?

What format would you need them in? I still have them in my WWE 12 Paint Tool file, don't know if you can convert them?

Sadly, those aren't the best (since the DDS files have extra "stuff" on them), but if that's all you have, I can make it work through some screencapping and manipulation. If you have the files just before they were converted and injected, that'd be awesome.

Toss me what you have and I'll get on it.

Sadly, those aren't the best (since the DDS files have extra "stuff" on them), but if that's all you have, I can make it work through some screencapping and manipulation. If you have the files just before they were converted and injected, that'd be awesome.

Really? Because when I changed the format on logos I had inject for my personal caw from DDS to PNG they looked exactly the same.

Really? Because when I changed the format on logos I had inject for my personal caw from DDS to PNG they looked exactly the same.

What did you use to convert? They came out with extra material in the transparent spaces for me in Photoshop.

That'd save a lot of time.

What did you use to convert? They came out with extra material in the transparent spaces for me in Photoshop.

That'd save a lot of time.

I transfered them to PNG in Paint.net them converted them to indexed colors in Photoshop. Looked exactly the same in-game as they did in 12' minus any transparecy on the logo itself. Tats you can add trans in-game by putting a skin color logo over them with about 70-75 trans on them.

Archived