"The Super Hardcore Anime" LuFisto(Uploaded)

Storm of Sand

Uploaded *Searchtags* LUFISTO, SHIMMER

2ilikg7.jpg

Like every year, I always try to make my favourite female wrestler of all time, LuFisto. Hairstyles for attires 3 & 4 are the same, unfortunately the pic for attire 3 came out a bit dark.

Here's the attires I based them off of

2zfmpt0.jpg

Her moveset is nearly done, just got to add her tag moves. And hopefully Poe Ohlin will have her entrance ready for me to upload.

If anyone has any suggestions, they are very much welcome.

She looks very good looking my man. The hair on the fourth attire looks kinda strange to me, but it's the only one I know of that fits the bill. But other then that, she looks as hot as she does in real life.

BTW, my LuFisto entrance is up in my entrance topic. So whenever you need it, you can just pop in there and grab it.

P.S. I'm almost done with my half of the project.

She looks very good looking my man. The hair on the fourth attire looks kinda strange to me, but it's the only one I know of that fits the bill. But other then that, she looks as hot as she does in real life.

BTW, my LuFisto entrance is up in my entrance topic. So whenever you need it, you can just pop in there and grab it.

Yeah, unfortunately they only have her older hairstyles, even the bob she breifly had, I'll have a look at the entrance topic, then I should upload her. I was actually considering her Shimmer 49-52 attires(only the first 2 are from her recent Shimmer appearances), but I went with 2 other attires she'd worn more frequently over the last year.

Oh and was the project this lady, with her earlier attires? Can't quite remember.

Is this on XBL??????

Not yet, but hopefully I put her up very soon. Nearly everthing's done, I'll probably upload her tonight.

Yeah, unfortunately they only have her older hairstyles, even the bob she breifly had, I'll have a look at the entrance topic, then I should upload her. I was actually considering her Shimmer 49-52 attires(only the first 2 are from her recent Shimmer appearances), but I went with 2 other attires she'd worn more frequently over the last year.

Oh and was the project this lady, with her earlier attires? Can't quite remember.

You'd be correct sir. You got new school, I got old school.

Yeah I made the moveset too, it took me a while to gather all the moves she's used through her career, I lost the list unfortunately due to my memory stick messing up, but the moves I've had for her moveset were all hers so I used all of her moves from that and had a look at some of her recent matches and pictures of what moves she was doing, so I think I got them all back with some more moves. She's even done moves that I don't think are even in the game like the diving codebreaker(at least I don't think that's in the game).

I'll send you a PM with the form and the moves I've got listed that she's done.

Archived