CHYNA by Carpediem *11-23 All attires previewed*

CarpeDiem

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah you didn't have to ask.

I gotcha covered. If anything I can give you a pretty solid base to build upon.

Her finishers are could be any one of these four: Pedigree, Powerbomb, DDT, Flashback

Ugh... What else...

Snap Powerslam, Kelly Killer (Handspring Back Elbow to cornered opponent), Clothesline 12, Military Press Slam, Jawbreaker 1, Scoop Slam 3, Elbow Smash 1, Women's Elbow Smash, Two-Handed Chokeslam 1, Foot Choke 1, Front Face Lock Knee Lift, Armcrusher, Hair Pull Whip, Hangman's Elbow, Neckbreaker 8, Apron Clothesline, Apron Low Blow, Oklahoma Stampede, Sleeper 1, Leg Sweep 1...

If that's from off the top of your head that's crazy haha -- thanks, it'll definitely help me get started. I haven't even explored create-a-moveset this year, I'll try to tackle the moveset sometime next week.

@ PacmanClassic ... I haven't checked out create-an-entrance mode yet either. I'm going to try to create an entrance based off her IC singles run.

@ BirdSolution ... Thanks. I created a custom face texture for Chyna. And, yes I also used voodoo lmao

It is epic! I hope knight could do a moveset for her.. his are always great to play as. @CarpeDiem do you have any access to anything allowing her to fight guys? I'd be happy to have two of these one for the male roster and one for them damn "divas"!

It is epic! I hope knight could do a moveset for her.. his are always great to play as. @CarpeDiem do you have any access to anything allowing her to fight guys? I'd be happy to have two of these one for the male roster and one for them damn "divas"!

Yes, she'll be able to fight guys :)

Just as a quick word of warning, THQ said they'll remove any divas hacked to fight men. Wouldn't stop you upping the Diva version or putting the .cas on here. Can't wait to get my hands on her (the CAW, not actual Chyna, don't know where that's been ;D)

Well ok folks there is good news and bad news. Carpe has finally responded to my PMs. He has a new job and wont be cawing for a while we were working on a collab but I be going solo on that. He will if he can PM Dyno the cas file for his save

I forgot to say to him if he can give the female version I will upload it to CC. . Will try my best..although that might a while as well hes also moving house. Have patience if you can

Archived