CHYNA by Carpediem *11-23 All attires previewed*

CarpeDiem

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job on this. Dont know if its the picture but beth looks bigger than chyna, obviously never seen them side by side but would have thought chyna would be larger. How tall is beth anyway?

I just had a look and according to wiki beth is 5ft 7 and I think chyna was 5ft10

Just wanted to bump this back to the main page. Possibly the best female CAW I've ever seen. I understand why people would want a male version, but I think it'd be cool to use her in the female division cause she never really faced many female opponents. I'm thinking a Kharma and Chyna feud would be beastly, in many connotations of the word.

Hey all,

I had time this weekend to finish Chyna's attires. I chose a few of my favorites. I'll double check Chyna's height later.

I only remember Chyna doing low blows and pedigrees :) I'm gonna have to watch some of her matches before I'm able to create a proper moveset. She should be ready for upload by the end of next week.

Hey all,

I had time this weekend to finish Chyna's attires. I chose a few of my favorites. I'll double check Chyna's height later.

I only remember Chyna doing low blows and pedigrees :) I'm gonna have to watch some of her matches before I'm able to create a proper moveset. She should be ready for upload by the end of next week.

Or, you can ask :P

@ Knight ... I will take you up on that offer. ;) If you could create a moveset, that would be awesome. I remember the Savage moveset you did for me a few years back, it was great. It'll save me loads of time. I appreciate it.

Nah you didn't have to ask.

I gotcha covered. If anything I can give you a pretty solid base to build upon.

Her finishers are could be any one of these four: Pedigree, Powerbomb, DDT, Flashback

Ugh... What else...

Snap Powerslam, Kelly Killer (Handspring Back Elbow to cornered opponent), Clothesline 12, Military Press Slam, Jawbreaker 1, Scoop Slam 3, Elbow Smash 1, Women's Elbow Smash, Two-Handed Chokeslam 1, Foot Choke 1, Front Face Lock Knee Lift, Armcrusher, Hair Pull Whip, Hangman's Elbow, Neckbreaker 8, Apron Clothesline, Apron Low Blow, Oklahoma Stampede, Sleeper 1, Leg Sweep 1...

Archived