Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarpeDiem

CHYNA by Carpediem *11-23 All attires previewed*

chynamatt0carpediem3.jpg

chynamatt0carpediem1.jpg

chynamatt0carpediem2.jpg

chynamatt0carpediem4.jpg

Original Post with first two attires previewed:

chynamatt0carpediem.png

chynamatt0carpediem2.png

chynamatt0carpediem3.png

It's been a long time since I've previewed a caw on the boards. Not really a "divas" fan, but I enjoy women's wrestling. I don't know if there's much interest, but I plan on creating an assortment of Joshi Wrestlers as well as a few TNA knockouts.

I wanted to complete DX and give Kharma a decent opponent. My first preview for WWE 13 is Chyna. Haven't done too much attire work yet, but I plan on doing one DX manager look and 3 1999-2000ish attires.

I never download any female wrestlers, but I may have to change my mind. It seems off seeing Attitude era Triple H without Chyna by his side. Thanks for this amazing creation!

Looks awesome. The eyes could go a little lower but it I can already say its the best chyna I've seen.

Dont usually care about chyna caws, but this is really great. I mean that 2nd pic looks amazing. May have to give this a download when its done, would be awesome if she could wrestle men in game...stupid restrictions

I don't use divas in the game, but this is fantastic. Perfect for those interested. Great work.

Glad you guys like her. I'll take a look at the eye morphing later. I updated the first post with a caw face shot of her 2000 look.

Attire shots will be posted in the next few days.