bobby de niero's nWo Topic Hey Yo Lets take a survey Update 11/15

bobby de niero

First off i would like to say i like most all the scott hall's out there i am not making this because the are not good enough i made this last year and didn't realese it at people have been bugging me about it first up Scott Hall

Scott Hall Early (wip)

Untitled312_zps202eb0e3.jpgUntitled313_zps46b0c26a.jpgUntitled314_zpsfcc1ee22.jpgUntitled315_zpse92526ef.jpgUntitled316_zpse92ce693.jpgUntitled317_zps3284524a.jpg

Update lightend facial hair and shortened coat added 2nd attire

Untitled338_zps744cc60f.jpgUntitled339_zps6cd92779.jpg

2nd attire

Untitled340_zps3468735e.jpgUntitled341_zps0afad4e5.jpgUntitled342_zps97207a1b.jpgUntitled343_zps46f03a1d.jpgUntitled344_zpsf20968b8.jpg

Yeah he never quite had a full-on beard it was always more of a shadow. I think his chest hair was always darker than his facial hair. Hope you make his wolfpack attire and maybe a few Razor Ramon attires as well.

ive lightened the beard it looks much better and i might do a razor slot dont know if ill mix tem up maybe

Lol. So had that figure. I might still have it, come to think of it.

I'll just echo what people are saying here. The morph looks really, really solid. The facial hair is way too dark (but you know that :)). The only other thing I see is he might have just a touch too much chin (depending on what era you're after). He was relatively lean (for Hall) during the early nWo run, so he had more of a chiseled chin.

Nice job!

Lol. So had that figure. I might still have it, come to think of it.

I'll just echo what people are saying here. The morph looks really, really solid. The facial hair is way too dark (but you know that :)). The only other thing I see is he might have just a touch too much chin (depending on what era you're after). He was relatively lean (for Hall) during the early nWo run, so he had more of a chiseled chin.

Nice job!

Looks a lot better just wondering what attire you plan on making these would be the ones id love you to do

Wrestmania x8

Black and white 2 sweet

Black and red kliq

Red and black wolfpac

If you want ill try and find you some refferances and i can see you are already doing two i mentioned

Looking forward to this

Archived