ObsessedW/divas Women of Wrestling: UPDATE LAST PAGE 10/19/13

TCsinger09

More then likely the Funkadactyls will be the first ones done attire wise since most of their attires are color changes. Anyone know any good diva moveset makers? I know of one that used to be on this site but they are no longer here. FYI im horrible with movesets so thats another reason why they haven't been uploaded.

I'd like to think that I'm pretty good with making movesets.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More then likely the Funkadactyls will be the first ones done attire wise since most of their attires are color changes. Anyone know any good diva moveset makers? I know of one that used to be on this site but they are no longer here. FYI im horrible with movesets so thats another reason why they haven't been uploaded.

Do you have any online or for any divas??

• 2 weeks later...

That Naomi is too good not be be released!

I know right?! All the other Naomi's have pretty good attires but sucky faces, this Naomi's face actually looks like her!

Do you have any online or for any divas??

No i don't, BUT I'm sure we can work something out where I can get the movesets to you. PM me so we can discuss it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am thinking about showing some CAWs I have been working on (updates/NEW) so you guys and gals will have something to look forward to for WWE2K14. Let me know if you think I should or shouldn't??

Do it!

Always helps People to cover some time till WWE2K14. :D

I am thinking about showing some CAWs I have been working on (updates/NEW) so you guys and gals will have something to look forward to for WWE2K14. Let me know if you think I should or shouldn't??

Do it!

Always helps People to cover some time till WWE2K14. :D

I agree

Defiantly interested. :)

So it's been almost a year... Have any of these been released yet?...

I don't think they're going to be released, they will be recreated on 2K14 I believe.

You are correct sir......got super busy after school started. I'm finally starting to get a hold of things where I can work the game in.

Archived