ObsessedW/divas Women of Wrestling: UPDATE LAST PAGE 10/19/13

TCsinger09

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Saturi- I know everyone likes her but i'm not to fond of her.

Awww thats to bad. :(

I know her as Mercedes KV and she is good so when I saw that you got her face quite accurate, I got excited and happy I could have her in the game. :)

If you don't wanna create her anymore or something, we could co-op by having your face, with me creating the body and attires, no problem. :)

No i think you guys misunderstood, I was gonna stop creating her I was simply gonna play around with her face tweaking it here and there

Ah cool! :)

I think her face is pretty accurate, it's the hair that makes her look a bit off/weird.

ADDED:

Naomi

Terri

Layla

Melissa Anderson (Cheerleader Melissa/Alissa Flash)

UPDATED:

Rosa Mendes

Paige

Mercedes Martinez

Sasha Banks

Maryse

I was trying to surprise you guys with having at least one of Sasha's attires done but my request was never answered. I think the person that I also asked to do it hasn't been on.

Wow Sasha Bank is looking so real! Love it, great job. :D

As for attires, when will we be seeing previews of them?

I have been Really lazy with this years game as far as cranking out caws. Like i said before I wanted to preview Sasha's first attire but I needed a logo done so i'm just waiting on a response from the person i asked

This has to be the ultimate teaser thread. CAWs look so goooodd! Release one at least.

LOL that made me laugh so hard. Im not trying to tease you guys but, like i have said many times before i haven't felt motivated to make attires. I guess thats because i was mad at thq for not adding any new parts to caw mode.

Really great work, can't believe you've made Cheerleader Melissa, real awesome work, great work on Mercedes too.

Any chance of making LuFisto & Del Rey?

If you need any help with LuFisto (if you're interested), send me a PM.

I might do a LuFuisto because she would be something different.

This has to be the ultimate teaser thread. CAWs look so goooodd! Release one at least.

LOL that made me laugh so hard. Im not trying to tease you guys but, like i have said many times before i haven't felt motivated to make attires. I guess thats because i was mad at thq for not adding any new parts to caw mode.

When then don't make us suffer!

These look great and I would love to download them once I finally start up my Universe.

Don't bother creating the thread if you're not going to upload anything. Just my 2 cent

Archived