ObsessedW/divas Women of Wrestling: UPDATE LAST PAGE 10/19/13

TCsinger09

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really great work, can't believe you've made Cheerleader Melissa, real awesome work, great work on Mercedes too.

Any chance of making LuFisto & Del Rey?

If you need any help with LuFisto (if you're interested), send me a PM.

I might do a LuFuisto because she would be something different.

:2eye: Yay, definitely pleased. Definitely looking forward to her if you give her a go. Some of her attires wont be the easiest to do, but they should be interesting.

FYI the reason I haven't really done any attires is because the site I would use for attires had been acting up. Anyone know of any good sites where i can find attires for women wrestlers.

p.s. I am going to be working on my CAWS today but probably not until after 1 pm when my family leaves.

This has to be the ultimate teaser thread. CAWs look so goooodd! Release one at least.

LOL that made me laugh so hard. Im not trying to tease you guys but, like i have said many times before i haven't felt motivated to make attires. I guess thats because i was mad at thq for not adding any new parts to caw mode.

When then don't make us suffer!

These look great and I would love to download them once I finally start up my Universe.

Don't bother creating the thread if you're not going to upload anything. Just my 2 cent

DrugFreeGeorge I'm pretty sure he has a life outside of CAWing.

He never said he wasn't going to upload any, he just needs time to make them.

Just my 2 cent :)

This has to be the ultimate teaser thread. CAWs look so goooodd! Release one at least.

LOL that made me laugh so hard. Im not trying to tease you guys but, like i have said many times before i haven't felt motivated to make attires. I guess thats because i was mad at thq for not adding any new parts to caw mode.

These look great and I would love to download them once I finally start up my Universe.

Don't bother creating the thread if you're not going to upload anything. Just my 2 cent

THANK YOU TRAVIS!!!

Oh wow so you're going to diss me behind my back eh?

IDC he can do whatever he wants with his time. There are many other Aksana, Rosa, etc. CAWs out there. I'll live.

IDC he can do whatever he wants with his time. There are many other Aksana, Rosa, etc. CAWs out there. I'll live.

Not really behind your back, we're over the internet lol....

& Okay, have fun! ;)

Not really behind your back, we're over the internet lol....

& Okay, have fun! ;)

Yeah, I know. It was a joke... lol I guess...

Damn the divas are a lot more Popping on the PS3 side.. maybe I should switch sides lol, or perhaps roll all my caws into one topic like this.. and I agree about not really being in to this game that much.. I kinda feel the same.. for a diva maker its like one to many times same ol, same ol. And the blurr being back in is B.S.!!

Sadly, I found a REALLY good Sasha Banks CAW on the PS3 that isn't downloadable... or so I think. I'll check in the morning. But so far, your Sasha Banks CAW is looking amazing. Hell, I even made my own cuz I was kinda getting tired of waiting for yours to be finished. :P

OK, I'm done.

Your caws look great! Will you be releasing the face formulas as you did last year for us who have XBox?

I may but i'm not 100% sure. Writing up formulas is gonna be harder and take longer this year because i'm using more layers on face details

Archived