ObsessedW/divas Women of Wrestling: UPDATE LAST PAGE 10/19/13

TCsinger09

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivory looks great. I recommend changing skin textures up a bit as that may be why some one said they look alike

Thanks hbk89 The last 3 are my favorites.....the person that said that was referring to my Rosa, Maryse and Maria. I have taken Maria down bc i was not longer happy with her. I am thinking about changing Sasha's Face skin though

OMG I Am In Love With Your Aksana :o

Thank you...this year i was really gonna focus on details bc now i have the layers

maryse's mouth still looks off to me, good job on ivory and paige they look good!

I agree...I might need to darken the lip color bc her upper lip isn't showing up very well

They all look amazing as expected. Aksana and Ivory are my favourites, they are both perfection man. ;)

Thanks

When it comes to the Diva CAWs' faces, I know that you're the best! :nod: :nod: I'm in love with your Aksana, Anya and Ivory. Can't wait until they're ready to be downloaded on Community Creations! :) :)

WOW ty so much

Sasha looks amazing Nikolas! Paige is one of my favs, same with Anya. I like them all!

Hope you post Sasha's formula soon! <3

TY im still tinkering with Sasha...im not sure if i like the face skin

They all look so amazing, especially Paige, Ivory & Aksana

Thank you those three are my favorites

I love your Sasha! I hope it gets uploaded as soon as you're finished with her! Great job! :)

Although, the only thing I didn't like was the hairstyle. I'm definitely gonna change it once I get her off of CC.

Any chance you will make Raquel Diaz? Can't find a good one one CC at all.

I might

You making Cameron and Naomi this year? :)

Most likely

To be honest I think Maryse, Rosa, Paige, Ivory & Aksana are perfect and are ready to be released, when you have time obviously. Great work here but I'm not surprised because you have the best Diva faces I've seen in my opinion. :)

Why ty i agree with the ones you said being ready....i believe those are my better ones

Will you be faster with formulas? Since attires slow you down?

I dont know....I had Rosa, Maryse and Maria made like two days after the game came out and I didnt post a preview until November 12. So not really sure what to say. I have not been as active on the forums with my work this year like i was last.

ADDED:

Mercedes Martinez

Will you be faster with formulas? Since attires slow you down?

I dont know....I had Rosa, Maryse and Maria made like two days after the game came out and I didnt post a preview until November 12. So not really sure what to say. I have not been as active on the forums with my work this year like i was last.

ADDED:

Mercedes Martinez

How is Sasha going? :D

Can we have her first please? :wiggle:

Archived