ObsessedW/divas Women of Wrestling: UPDATE LAST PAGE 10/19/13

TCsinger09

NXT Divas

Paige

n5Os8Zw.jpg

pacmanmyvideo2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sasha Banks (Credit NICO4 for making the Kitana Boot Logo)

nURY1mG.jpg

wwe13sashabanks.png

WWE Divas

Rosa Mendes

1qMqp5s.jpg

JpEzh8h.jpg

Aksana

mhNqX68.jpg

HWhYjtM.jpg

Cameron

eaglgBl.jpg

mtWJe0z.jpg

Naomi

VtDHmYW.jpg

KF1XtVl.jpg

WWE Alumni

Ivory

wwe13ivory.png

wwe13ivory1.png

Indy Girls

Jessicka Havok

t5cJDDF.jpg

Heidi Lovelace

6fancMK.jpg

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rosa Mendes needs to be more feminine looking,at the moment she looks like Chyna & the jaw on Maryse is bothering me but Maria looks good :)

What about Rosa needs to be fixed? Personally i think it's the way the hair frames the face. OK i will fix Maryse's jaw.....thank you for the input

Rosa is looking pretty good. I would lighten her eyebrows and make the mouth smaller though. I found a half decent side ref since I know those seem to be hard to find.

2w68pk6.jpg Looking forward to you hopefully releasing a formula for 360 users.

Hey Obsessed! :D

Good to see you finally started creating your caws again. :)

Will you create a Mercedes Martinez, Jessicka Havok or Sofia Cortez?

Would be cool to have them!

As about the 3 you posted, I agree with the others that Maryses mouth/jaw needs a bit fixing.

I think Rosa has the same "problem" (mouth) partially.

In Maria's case you could try to reduce the width of the head and see if she looks more accurate. :)

Had problems with her eyes on mine because my formula from last year didn't worked (well all of my divas formulas needed adjustment :P ), but yours seems to be quite accurate when it comes to that. :)

Keep up the good work!

Im not promising to make anyone other then the ones i promised people before WWE13 came out (Cherry and Alissa Flash there are some others too those are just the ones i could think of). If i make someone you wanted, then i do. I'm not gonna promise to make someone and then not fulfill that promise. That may all change and i may start taking requests,but as of now im not very interested in this game like i have been with others.

Am I the only one that thinks they look spot on? I think they all look very accurate - the one criticism I may give is to make the lines next to Rosa's nose and mouth less visible? My eyes are just drawn to it, but other than that - they looks brilliant and I look forward to seeing some attires.

These are so impressive. Especially Rosa and Maria. I agree with *.Layla.* though that the lines need to be made less visible on Rosa as they are pretty distracting.

Maryse is great, but there is room to improve. I would make her lips thicker and her eyes larger height wise. Plus her jaw looks 'jowly' if that makes sense, if my mind serves me correctly, it might because the upper line has been increased too much, or it might just be the angle, I'm not sure, but it just shapes her face weirdly. Yeah, it's a great base though and I love the eyebrows, they are really nicely done. Great work as per!

These are so impressive. Especially Rosa and Maria. I agree with *.Layla.* though that the lines need to be made less visible on Rosa as they are pretty distracting.

Maryse is great, but there is room to improve. I would make her lips thicker and her eyes larger height wise. Plus her jaw looks 'jowly' if that makes sense, if my mind serves me correctly, it might because the upper line has been increased too much, or it might just be the angle, I'm not sure, but it just shapes her face weirdly. Yeah, it's a great base though and I love the eyebrows, they are really nicely done. Great work as per!

Thank you. I will fix the designs on Rosa's face, as for Maryse I have fixed the jaw/mouth area. I noticed that the jaw/mouth area don't transfer over very well at all. Thank you for the input it means a lot

Wow! Amazing CAWs yet again,

Your Maryse is really good, can't wait to see what attires you make for her.

Maria is looking good.

& Rosa, I agree that the designs on her face have to be lighter. (Maybe add more transparency?) Other than that looks good!

On a side note, Do you have any plans to make a Torrie Wilson this year? I know probably loaded with requests but I'm just wondering because I haven't seen you make a Torrie yet.

Archived