Aggression Without Mercy Achievement/Trophy?

CONight

I got the Prima game guide with my copy of WWE '13 and in the book's list of achievements/trophies, it lists one called "Agression Without Mercy". The description reads "complete an injury storyline in WWE universe." The odd thing is that this one achievement/trophy has no listed point value for 360 or PS3. Does anyone know anything about this, or unlocked it? A google search reveals next to nothing.

I stopped getting Prima guides a LONG time ago. Like around the time I got a Xbox (Original not 360)

I found that Prima guides sometimes have wrong info in there guides or that the guide is not as helpful for certain games as online guides are. Like my last guide was for MK Deception on xbox & PS2 the guide I got did NOT have a Complete Movelist for each fighter I mainy would go online to find finishers. Since then I stopped with Prima guides now I stick to online guides (not gonna name any sites because I do not wanna see like I am promoting someone)

the bradygames guides used to be horrible. The last few they did for WWE games were pretty good though. I've always prefered Prima to Bradygames. My only gripes with the WWE '12 & '13 guides is that neither gave you movesets for superstars--the primary reason I get guides, which I only get for fighting/wrestling games. I have noticed some errors in the WWE '13 guide though.

Archived