Match Listing for The Attitude Era DVD & Blu Ray Revealed.

.:JAMES:.

http://www.wwedvdnew...-era-dvd/29902/

I'm not impressed, they left out a lot of key moments in the Attitude Era.

Things that should be included that aren't.

1. Birth of DX, some matches including Shawn Michaels and Triple H, rivalries with Taker and the Hart Foundation.

2. Undertaker vs Mankind - King of the Ring 1998 (Hell in a Cell)

3. Mankind vs The Rock - Halftime Heat

4. The Rock vs Steve Austin - Wrestlemania XV

Sure there's Attitude Era footage, but no key moments which I think is ridiculous.

MAYBE they didnt inculde thos cuz there all cover in wwe 13

So? That shouldn't matter, that's a video game, this is supposed to be a documentary covering the Attitude Era.

I know I'm bitching, but come on, everything that was in WWE '13 should have been on this DVD & Blu Ray.

MAYBE they didnt inculde thos cuz there all cover in wwe 13

So? That shouldn't matter, that's a video game, this is supposed to be a documentary covering the Attitude Era.

I know I'm bitching, but come on, everything that was in WWE '13 should have been on this DVD & Blu Ray.

why biz wise it make perfect sense

Part of the reason why (I'm assuming) there's stuff like Mankind vs. Taker in the Cell missing is because it's been on so many DVD releases that they don't wanna rehash it, which is why alot of the matches are from like, RAW.

Although for a collection about the era, the essential stuff really does belong.

Part of the reason why (I'm assuming) there's stuff like Mankind vs. Taker in the Cell missing is because it's been on so many DVD releases that they don't wanna rehash it, which is why alot of the matches are from like, RAW.

Although for a collection about the era, the essential stuff really does belong.

that true i think i read some where that wwe doesnt like puttingthe same matchs on multiple dvd if they can help it

While it is slightly disappointing, I recently downloaded every PPV from '97-'01 so I don't particularly mind. I'll still buy it for the documentary. The point about some things already being used multiple times sounds valid IMO. If they included the same stuff we've seen hundreds of times, people would complain that we're buying the same stuff over and over again.

Yeah I could see that being the reason. But in my opinion, if it's essential to the Attitude Era, it should be included, like you said.

I know some key stuff is already released, for example, a Blu Ray extra on the Shawn Michaels-Bret Hart rivalry documentary is the Montreal Screw job match. That should be on this as well.

Doesn't surprise me that some of the more famous matches, such as Taker/Mankind, aren't on there, as they've been on many DVDs before. Still would have been nice to see them though as they were important to the Attitude Era. I wonder what'll be on Disc 3.

Personally, I think it should have been three discs of matches and segments, and maybe some interviews thrown in between them. I don't think the era deserved a documentary, especially if they don't cover the Monday Night War. Hopefully the doc will be more focused on the backstage stuff such as the superstar's thoughts on the switch to an adult-oriented product rather than just a bunch of facts and a timeline.

It's been updated with the contents of disc 3. Say what you want about it, but the fact is, the Attitude Era was packed with too many great moments to fit onto one collection. This Blu-ray is definitely worth the money for me.

I know, without posting on here I changed my mind about the whole thing, I think there is a lot of good content on there. Besides, the stuff I was asking for, like others said, is on other DVD's. So I can just buy the other DVD's. The Blu Ray is worth it to me also.

I'm guessing disc 3 will all be from 2000 and maybe a few important things from 1999 such as Stone Cold being run down and Triple H/Stephanie wedding. Either way it looks really good and I'm gutted that it wont be released in the UK.

There are other ways for us UK folk to obtain it. I wont go into that though.

I'm guessing disc 3 will all be from 2000 and maybe a few important things from 1999 such as Stone Cold being run down and Triple H/Stephanie wedding. Either way it looks really good and I'm gutted that it wont be released in the UK.

There are other ways for us UK folk to obtain it. I wont go into that though.

No point now though, I can't say the listing impresses me at all. There were so many matches and moments that should be on here that for some reason haven't made the cut. It should have started with the Austin/Tyson confrontation and ended with the Austin vs. Rock match from WrestleMania X7. So many of the better matches have been released on previous DVD's (TLC, 6 Man HIAC, etc.) so this one doesn't really have my interest now anyway.

They did leave out a few key moments, but its still worth getting, I'll be getting Blu Ray one when its released.

I wont be buying it. Sure it looks ok but it has nothing to offer me. Ive already got the full Raw seasons on DVD so it doesnt really have anything to offer that I dont have.

Why?

I just found out why the European fans won't get future releases, that sucks.

Why?

Does anyone else feel the cover is a little cluttered with stars on?

I think just Rock, Austin & DX would of been sufficent.

Yeah, I hate the cover, it looks like a cheap photoshop job.

They should have just done something similar to the Attitude video game:

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/box/3/4/5/199345_50561_front.jpg

Archived