Uploaded: Shinya Hashimoto, Great Sasuke, Mr.Niebla, Roadkill, Takaiwa, Mistico II, Raven

invisible man

Shinya Hashimoto (tags: Shinya Hashimoto NJPW)

DSC00632.jpg

Mr.Niebla (tags: niebla cmll lucha)

5 attires*, full moveset and entrance.

*there's 2 slots up on CC. The newest one has a much nicer striped attire to replace the orange camo.

DSC00628.jpg

Great Sasuke (tags: great sasuke, caws.ws)

4 attires, full moveset and entrance.

Great Sasuke pics and a preview of Mr.Niebla:

comp.jpg

Roadkill (tags: Roadkill, invisibleman)

4 attires, full moveset and entrance.

DSC00608.jpg

Tatsuhito Takaiwa (tags: Takaiwa, NJPW)

1 attire, full moveset and entrance.

DSC00605.jpg

Mistico II (tags: Mistico, CMLL)

This was messing about to get back into CAWing but it is complete. Four attires, moveset and entrance. Not perfect but feel free to tweak it.

F8pbb.jpg

Raven (Tags: Raven, ECW)

This is some part mine...so to speak. Don't remember the details or who made them but I downloaded the 4 shirt logos.

kWxHN.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea what the pin glitch is.

I mean the 1 count stuff where there's no 2 counts...ruins it for me as I only play Universe against AI.

I'm going to finish off Tatsuhito Takaiwa (puro guy I make every year) and then will likely hold off for word on the pin fix (if there is one). Not much point making tons of CAWs if I'll never use them.

I have no idea what the pin glitch is.

I mean the 1 count stuff where there's no 2 counts...ruins it for me as I only play Universe against AI.

I'm going to finish off Tatsuhito Takaiwa (puro guy I make every year) and then will likely hold off for word on the pin fix (if there is one). Not much point making tons of CAWs if I'll never use them.

I haven't had that glitch before, in-fact I have multiple 2 counts in a match. I hope it's patched for people that have it though, and if do comeback to make more after Takaiwa then I hope you remake La Sombra. :)

Grabbed Mistico II last night but didn't get a chance to get it into the ring. Gives me something to look forward to during this miserable day at work. It's a shame there's no way he can slip on the ropes when doing springboard moves. :P

I sincerely hope they're going to fix the pins as I'm gonna miss your caws a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived