Uploaded: Shinya Hashimoto, Great Sasuke, Mr.Niebla, Roadkill, Takaiwa, Mistico II, Raven

invisible man

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any chance you could do ultimo guerrero please.

Not this year I'm afraid...not to sound too THQ, but maybe next year.

Hashimoto looks great. If any real change just make his shoulders a little wider and his face a little rounder. Everything else looks amazing.

Great Work.

Okay, thanks fella. I've made those changes and you're right, that helps :)

I'm really looking forward to your La Sombra. I really liked your Averno last year. I thought you killed it, the move set was good fun and really felt like him too. I suggested to fried he try him pretty much coz i'm getting withdrawls from not playing as him this year. Respect. I dig Shinya's entrance attires too btw

Quick update: No more CAWs I'm afraid. Pretty sure I'll be selling or giving WWE 13 away. Universe doesn't work, too many matches glitch and need to be restarted and with THQ in a financial mess, a patch to fix the 1 count crap doesn't look likely. I don't have a lot of free time and I figure that using it to play a game that doesn't really work is just wasting that time. Sorry fellas :fedup:

Wow really gutted to see you go, i loved all your luchas last year, and got all your work this year, really hope you have second thoughts or thq get there house in order and patch the game, or the community face losing a great caw creator and thats sad they ruined it for you and us. thanks for all the time and effort put in it made my gaming experience 10 times better. fingers crossed you take a break and reconsider.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived