Uploaded: Shinya Hashimoto, Great Sasuke, Mr.Niebla, Roadkill, Takaiwa, Mistico II, Raven

invisible man

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niebla's looking like a great start mate. I downloaded your Sasuke and I'm gonna have a closer look tonight but some things seemed a bit off to me. It seemed to be that the mask designs were a bit squashed together plus I thought he was a bit on the small side. I'll have a closer look tonight and let you know.

Niebla's looking like a great start mate. I downloaded your Sasuke and I'm gonna have a closer look tonight but some things seemed a bit off to me. It seemed to be that the mask designs were a bit squashed together plus I thought he was a bit on the small side. I'll have a closer look tonight and let you know.

You're probably right with Sasuke. It was a quick CAW that I made on a whim. I'm so pressed for time that I get to the "Meh, I can't be arsed to tweak this anymore" stage really quickly. Also, I started checking out the real height of a wrestler before making them and I found that Sasuke is 5'8. So I think that's what I set him as and it's made him appear way smaller than that. The in-game height settings are likely inaccurate. I should have sized him up against someone like Sin Cara.

Niebla's a lot easier because I remember the problems I had from last year and adjusted accordingly. Not making any comic/superhero outfits for him though. Doubt I'd use them....I did make the attire with the punisher logos on it.

Other attires will be a black, light purple and gray, a camo-orange attire and another one I haven't decided on yet.

That Niebla is a work of art. Can't wait to see him in action.

Thanks man! I'm thinking I'll upload him shortly and then upload another version with the orange camo replaced by one of his older blue outfits.

So it was your brilliant Sasuke I downloaded...Damn fine work man. Keep bringing those japan legends :) Now I'm off to get Mistico :)

Cheers! I'm actually tweaking Sasuke and about ready to upload again...only minor changes though.

Sasuke looks great. Who made the ring they're wrestling in?

That's one of mine. I have about 4 NJPW arenas I use for my puro show...some small venues, some large. Working on a good one as everyone else has very pixelated logos.

Awesome, thanks for uploading Niebla, gonna grab him next time I'm hooked up.

Grab the most recent. Much better 4th attire.

That's one of mine. I have about 4 NJPW arenas I use for my puro show...some small venues, some large. Working on a good one as everyone else has very pixelated logos.

Awesome, thanks for uploading Niebla, gonna grab him next time I'm hooked up.

Grab the most recent. Much better 4th attire.

Yes, it is very hard not to find pixelated logos, so that's why yours caught my eye.

Yes, it is very hard not to find pixelated logos, so that's why yours caught my eye.

I don't upload arenas because I don't make them accurately. It's near impossible without being pixelated so I make custom alterations and have a few arenas per custom show (ECW & NJPW) that I swap each week.

Archived