Spamming Nooblet's MORTAL KOMBAT Caws (4 CAWs Uploaded)

Spamming Nooblet

Liu Kang, Reiko, and Raiden are on the CC. Keywords: Spamming Nooblet

Liu Kang (Image is OUTDATED, CAW HAS BEEN UPDATED)

LIUKANG.png

Reiko (MK4)

REIKO.png

Rayden (MK1)

RAYDEN.png

Scorpion '95-97 (Finished & Uploaded)

He has 4 attires, but only 2 are shown in the video. I make this version of Scorpion every year, but this is my first time making him on the 360. The attires are based on his UMK3 and MK4 models. I changed his name to "Scorpion '95-97" to make it seem like he sort of fits in with the regular roster and because those are the years that UMK3 and MK4 were released.

The seach tag to find Scorpion as well as all of my CAW work is: Nooblet or Spamming Nooblet (The damn search function isn't too good)

This wraps up my MK CAW pack for now, but I will eventually make more MK caws.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll fix Liu Kang's legs and reupload him probably later. There is a few things that I should mention about the CAWs. None of them have any entrance music, I assumed everyone would just change it to some MK song so I didn't bother. Raiden has a created finishing move which includes the "Choke of Death", but it is NOT a 10 part finisher. I only used the choke because it looks like Raiden's move where he picks you up and electricutes you. Liu Kang has a created finisher that includes the "Gut Kick" being used multiple times, but it too is NOT a 10 part finisher. It was made to look like Liu Kang's actual Bycicle Kick move.

• 2 weeks later...

Again, thanks for the feedback guys. I forgot to mention that I updated Liu Kang when I did it, but I fixed his legs and reuploaded him to the server. Scorpion will be my last MK CAW for now, I'll be making him this weekend. I would've make Shao Kahn, but someone already made a perfect looking one, far better than all of my attempts. After Scorpion, I will be starting on my Tekken CAWs.

My planned Tekken projects:

Jin Kazama

Jun Kazama (I never attempted her before)

Heihachi Mishima (Old + Young)

Unknown

Hwoarang

Devil Jin

Asuka Kazama

Scorpion W.I.P added to the first post.

Update: I just finished all of Scorpions alternate attires, he is now UMK3+MK4 Scorpion.

Main Attire: UMK3

Attire 1: UMK3 Skull Mask

Attire 2: MK4 Scorpion

Attire 3: MK4 Skull Mask

I will post the entrance video when I finish his entrance. That will be done in a few hours, afterwards I will start working on his moveset. I expect to have him finished and uploaded sometime after I get off of work tomorrow at 7pm.

Um, I downloaded the Raiden and Liu Kang CAWs, and when I played online with them and tried to use their Finishers, the game glitched out on me. My character and the character I attempted the Finisher on (who was a non-CAW) froze, then they slid away from each other and the opponent's character began to stretch outward.

Anyone else had this glitch, or is it just me? I made no edits to the movesets at all, and other downloaded Finishers work just fine for me.

Scorpion is finished and uploaded.

Um, I downloaded the Raiden and Liu Kang CAWs, and when I played online with them and tried to use their Finishers, the game glitched out on me. My character and the character I attempted the Finisher on (who was a non-CAW) froze, then they slid away from each other and the opponent's character began to stretch outward.

Anyone else had this glitch, or is it just me? I made no edits to the movesets at all, and other downloaded Finishers work just fine for me.

Thats strange, it may be an online thing. I just used both of them in an offline match and neither of their finishers glitched up, I haven't used them online since I don't play online matches. I have a few questions.

1. Has this happened more than once?

2. Does this happen all the time while using them online?

If the answer to any of those questions is yes, I would reccomend removing the created finishers from the movesets before playing online, sorry for the inconvenience.

Archived