Non Wrestler dump - raw textures shared

TZC

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind sharing, but it's complicated though.

The hair is spread over 5 slots and you can't get away with reducing it without spoiling it, it's already on the brink

Using 5 slots just for hair is something not many people would want to do. Reduce it and it doesn't look much like hair anyway. RVD is using 4 on the pics in first post due to attire but with in game hair over the top, you get the picture of pixelation - and the other problem with manually PT copying the hair shape and texture in game is the colour choices

Also I can't upload anything myself. I'm hoping to get 3 caws finished and uploaded for me some time soon, setting up paint tool saves in with that? Pushing it for me if not them..

I could share the pictures here and let you take it to ajsim or wherever if I can find it

And Bruce is dead pale you could say. I've changed that but not put it in game yet. I really want to finish JCVD Chuck and Bruce to send them off and try something else but there's a problem, I need to re import everything due to the damn bug where the game counts deleted PT as used. I'm in process of one last go over all the pics to try and improve before importing as final.

Here's the head templates copy paste the url for the full version if you want it. The hair on the 5part JCVD there is what's in the picture. Use it as a guide if you want

hairandptsplit.png

*censored*in love that Snoop,when will it be on XBL?

I see there's a caw injector out, so that's great I may not need to go about putting them on live at all. Haven't tried it yet, seems a little rough around the edges right now but no doubt it will work out.

thats the f*cking shiZnit right there... :cool: masterfull work.

Thanks, but I was surprised how rough it looks in the pictures to be honest.. it came from DefJam FFNY originally though I made the hair for it. The only work was that and making it fit so it could be better :) I might leave it as is anyway. Looks alright in game!

SimpleJay or anyone else, got the old Bolo head morph? Can't even remember which game was the last version - 11 or 12, the original posts are gone. If you do please post it. It would speed up a remake otherwise he's near the back of the list

I got the impression you need to start from scratch for an easy life not that you need any special equipment, I mean you could already overwrite your save with someone elses caws without it, tried and tested ;)

but I guess we better not talk about it here :rolleyes: if it ends up that we can't all use it I'll still ask for upload help. I'd rather straight share the data though the caws will probably get wiped in a week anyway on live, heh

The one in the red track suit is awesome, how did you make the pony tails, it's probably one of the diva hairs isn't it? Don't use those much myself.

Yes Diva hair is all, sadly there isn't a high pigtail hair without fringe any more

May I request for you doing Agent 47?

What, like a particular game version, or Timothy Olyphant, or default 2 in a preset costume? :D just kidding there but really what sort of look

The one in the red track suit is awesome, how did you make the pony tails, it's probably one of the diva hairs isn't it? Don't use those much myself.

Yes Diva hair is all, sadly there isn't a high pigtail hair without fringe any more

May I request for you doing Agent 47?

What, like a particular game version, or Timothy Olyphant, or default 2 in a preset costume? :D just kidding there but really what sort of look

Well,any of his game versions,would defo like to see his Blood Money white suit

Yes, that's what I started from but there's quite a lot of work on it. I created the hair completely.

If you're wondering why it's taking so long to share anything one way or another it's because I needed to re import everything and as a result I got sidetracked into getting perfect fits on body designs. :/

I needed it to make the jacket on street fighter JCVD and could do with it for everything else in future. Instead of testing 3 dozen times on the same caw I've been doing other things, it's all the same in the end.

And here is mr. 99% at last! Bonesaw Mcgraw. I took bits of Jigsaw8080 macho face morph mainly the jaw for a quick start and to see if I can get away with doing other attires on it

spidermanv.jpg

Yes, that's what I started from but there's quite a lot of work on it. I created the hair completely.

If you're wondering why it's taking so long to share anything one way or another it's because I needed to re import everything and as a result I got sidetracked into getting perfect fits on body designs. :/

I needed it to make the jacket on street fighter JCVD and could do with it for everything else in future. Instead of testing 3 dozen times on the same caw I've been doing other things, it's all the same in the end.

And here is mr. 99% at last! Bonesaw Mcgraw. I took bits of Jigsaw8080 macho face morph mainly the jaw for a quick start and to see if I can get away with doing other attires on it

spidermanv.jpg

Jeezus TZC, that's amazing. Forget Bonesaw, you wouldn't be interested in doing a full Macho Man Randy Savage would you?

I'm thinking about it. But I best finish what I started next, now I can. Got any refs of attires though?

I can certainly find some, what era you thinking, classic WWF or late WCW/nWo? If you want more for the Bonesaw/Movie slot, he was in Ready 2 Rumble and (not that I can find it anywhere) Velcro Revolver.

I'm thinking about it. But I best finish what I started next, now I can. Got any refs of attires though?

I can certainly find some, what era you thinking, classic WWF or late WCW/nWo? If you want more for the Bonesaw/Movie slot, he was in Ready 2 Rumble and (not that I can find it anywhere) Velcro Revolver.

Never heard of either of those :D That's something I'll have to look at. I don't think I can do 'proper' Macho attires on ths caw. he's built for 2002 but that doesn't mean I can't start again

I think they are worth the wait TZC, I really like that some of your CAWs are ones you otherwise would no see made at all. I did a little bit of texturing on 2010 and there is a lot of work needed to get it right. I'm looking forward to the next one you bring to show us.

Thanks I know I make some seriously random stuff, lol whatever comes into my head or seems a challenge. Still got the Freddy stuff I did so at some point I'l be trying to improve that and put Jason in there too. Now there's some staples of the section there!

Definitely be putting the first ones together for now though

EDIT: I forgot to answer what era, I don't mind, some of both

Archived