Non Wrestler dump - raw textures shared

TZC

I'm going to put everything real person related in here instead of separate topics.

23/01/2013

Here's the textures built for most of the stuff shown. These were done before the advent of transparency options and are more test work than complete. Since I've been away so long and not been able to work on or even access them until now I thought I'd share. I may or may not get around to improving them but I'm going to experiment with some more general PT saving ideas to squeeze the most out of them before that. Head forms may show up later if anyone will share these on live.

PS go to the urls to save full size, if you intend to, a few are crunched here.

snoop2013original.png

bonesaw2013original.png

chuck2013original.png

brucelee2013original.png

vandammeface20121.png

vandammeface20122.png

hairandptsplit.png
snoop1.jpg

wip2m.jpg

tzcwip.jpg

norris1.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Malonik. What's the last attire slot for JCVD going to be? I did unisol 1, expendables and hard target. I want to get him and chuck finished and move on some time soon. Chuck is basically finished with already.

Well I'm gonna be a Bastard right now and ask for his Street Fighter look because It's stands out and actually has some color to it. Entrance Attire and everyone would be cool but If not w/e right ? :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUYhWnTv2CU

when a caw injector will be released I hope someone will post files to download those caw :)

Hope one does. Soon as you can use them you can have them :)

Gotta get that Bruce Lee. Also Chuck Norris and RVD. Any plans on a Stallone? I would love him with a Rocky, Rambo and Judge Dredd attires.

I was thinking about doing all those old fossils from expendables/2 but I don't know if it will come off, at least probably not quickly. I never got stallone looking good. Maybe I could do it nicely this time maybe not the hair choices are always going to hurt it

One request and another notice-

Can anybody share any HQ pictures of the guy in the sig. Needed to be flat lighting, front/side, and not smiling or pulling crazy faces. Damn near impossible request there I know, I've been looking. Just that if anyone had any HD films you could pull a shot or 2 from to help.. Just a thought.

Something very odd has happened to 3 caws. The 'renders' have become garbled one chuck attire face has no PT at all, JCVD has bits of face all over the head and way of the dragon chuck has face all over his torso, ?! :(

Doesn't make a difference copying the slot over and they still work properly in game. I'm thinking there's nothing I can do about this. Someone have any idea what happened? Buggy '13

Something very odd has happened to 3 caws. The 'renders' have become garbled one chuck attire face has no PT at all, JCVD has bits of face all over the head and way of the dragon chuck has face all over his torso, ?! :(

Doesn't make a difference copying the slot over and they still work properly in game. I'm thinking there's nothing I can do about this. Someone have any idea what happened? Buggy '13

had the same prob with sting, just go on pose screen selection in caw mode and press A

Thanks for the info mate I'll give it a go.

Edit: I'm pretty nervous about doing all this work to have the lot Ufck up one of 1000 ways lol

I can back it up but it's an extra pain in the ass removing the entire folder every time I've played the game and I can't delete any caws because there's no way to put them back in except losing the rest - yet.

This game pisses me off with its unreliability. It's why I don't make much usually.

Jay, if I can find the old Bolo form it should be a quick caw to remake with a new skin some time :)

Archived