ZigZagMan

Probably a stupid question but I couldn't find a answer anywhere else..

Does changing a superstars crowd reaction in Edit Superstars change whether they

are heel or face in Universe Mode or does it only affect there entrances?

Also Could someone explain what the Hit Point Ratio option does on edit superstar

:huh:

The Hit Point Ratio seems to be there way of trying to give you the option of giving someone a weak point, injury shall we say for example.. If you wanted to create Kurt Angle then you could weaken the head area to mimic his real life neck problems..... I like the idea but like most things the first time out with it seems really basic maybe with a little work this could be something that could be a really good idea for the future with them implementing more with it.

HPR is the lower the percentage the quicker it will become yellow,orange and red for example if big shows legs 20% and his body 25% it will be better to go for his legs. its pretty much about different stratergies for bigger and smaller people

Couldn't people just set there superstars Hit Point Ratio to 100% on each body part and be durable as *censored* ?

:annoy:

HPR is the lower the percentage the quicker it will become yellow,orange and red for example if big shows legs 20% and his body 25% it will be better to go for his legs. its pretty much about different stratergies for bigger and smaller people

Couldn't people just set there superstars Hit Point Ratio to 100% on each body part and be durable as *censored* ?

Nope because all the percentages put together need to equal 100%

it would be fun but i like the new system it makes you think of a strategy btw nice pic

No, because you only have 100% total, to work with in each area, so I just kept everything at 25%

Nope all points has to add up to 100% together, anymore and it won't save.

Oh Good

:cool:

So does anyone know for certain if changing a crowd reaction changes

whether they're Face or Heel

Well...after playing Universe mode for a while... I will say no.

Dude? It does..Punk is a face as default & I changed him to 'Boo'

& now I'm getting cutscenes of Punk attacking good guys like Cena & Mysterio.

Also he is Pre-set in Tag team matches in the bad guy teams

Dude? It does..Punk is a face as default & I changed him to 'Boo'

& now I'm getting cutscenes of Punk attacking good guys like Cena & Mysterio.

Also he is Pre-set in Tag team matches in the bad guy teams

This ^^

What changing this actually does, is having who attacks who, for instance i had my HBK as a face, and he always got attacked dirty, like getting low blowed and stuff, now he is a Heel, and he does that things.

I think they try to do that for rivalries and cutscenes, unfortunatly, it doesn't prevent heel vs heel rivalries.

PLEASE IN NEED OF HELP!!!!

So I'm doing an Attitude and a current version in my universe and right now im at a ppv and i have a tag team hell in the cell for the titles. I dont want a hell in the cell match, and when i went into editing the match i cant edit the match to be a normal tag team match for the titles. is there away around not having a hell in the cell match and just have a normal tag match for the titles?

PLEASE IN NEED OF HELP!!!!

So I'm doing an Attitude and a current version in my universe and right now im at a ppv and i have a tag team hell in the cell for the titles. I dont want a hell in the cell match, and when i went into editing the match i cant edit the match to be a normal tag team match for the titles. is there away around not having a hell in the cell match and just have a normal tag match for the titles?

You just go to customize match, Select Special match and choose Title Match select the Tag Team Titles you

want to put on the line and select a Normal Tag Team Match under the 2 on 2 match type

Archived