Hollywood Hogan, compilation from the ps3 community update & upload 11/11

Midnight Rockers

I uploaded 2 versions one with bandanna in ring for each attire, one without.

Tags: Hogan, Hulk, WLF, NWO

Alright, this is basically everyone else's and not mine. All I am doing is piecing it together. Here is the breakdown on how the credits will roll.

Basic Morph: Wizard of Thay

Attire Ideas: Tom1904

Face Texture: Lostbot (great work bud)

Attire Paint Tools: NBA2kFan

Sorry if I spelled anyones name wrong, I will change it if I find a mistake

I found a way to darken the face texture paint tool and I think it came out pretty darn good. Here are some crappy phone pics that don't really do it justice. This is still a WIP but I should be almost done by the end of the night. I will add this in my wcw topic later on, I wanted this seperate as I feel I'm not doing much with this, all the work was already done.

I not that fond of the Hardy hair under the bandana although it looks the best from the side profile. I will probably do 2 attires with bandanna on in the ring and 2 without. Not sure yet. Any help would be great. Also the line in the forehead isn't that noticeable in caw mode, everytime I take a pic with my phone certain things end up sticking out more.

Here is a video I did today

http://youtu.be/4xW1b3uzoAs

Resampled_2012-11-10_14-37-37_742.jpgResampled_2012-11-10_14-23-31_773.jpg

how did you get the hollywood logo on there?

also if you darken the face texture could you reupload it. would love to see it

He;s not touched the face texture. he's done somethig different. i tried it with my attempt at hoga and persoally foud it leached out some of the etail around the eyes too much for my liking.

but awesome work :D

I uploaded a version without the bandanna. I will do a version with the bandanna tonight.

Krad is right that is a paint tool face tattoo, so the only problem is it has to be on all ring, ent, cin attires when used. I decided to do 2 versions as some people like the bandanna on in ring.

Also WCWNWO Wiz is mostly right, I didnt do much to the pt. All I did was delete the beard and cutI it inI half down thea middle so when transfering to 128x128 I wouldnt lose much detail. Then to darken I used the in game designs to cover it with transparency. The color I used was something like 9/134/0 &60 for transparency. You do lose a little of your great detailing but overall I was very pleased.

Im glad you guys like the idea. I will upload wcwnwos pt with what i did to it to if anyone wants to do this. I played a match last night and he looked good i thought.

Archived