[PS3] WWF In Your House Arena

Judders

I made this. Went a little outside the box with the pot plants, but the reference pic I used had them and I thought "why not".

Screen Name: CJudders

Keywords: WLF, WWF, IYH, Judders

@C_Judders

QUERY: Not entirely sure why the video isn't showing... I've changed it to a link.

I agree, but I was restricted with the entrance way. I wanted to keep that as a 256x256 because it distorted badly at 128x128. So the apron and turnbuckles are done using the only remaining high res logo.

At some point I may split the entrance into 4 128x128's, which may help.

I like it. This arena is also on my to do list this year. Only thing I would have done different is not painting the plants and if i did I would have painted them both individuel instead of using the mirror tool in PT. But thats just my opinion, because I think its a big 3d object in real life and will always look like a picture on the gate. Would be different if it was such thing like the papers that Nickbreaker has on his ECW anounce table or my rose leaves on the WM9 ramp. But as I said good job :cool:

Yeah, I know what you mean. The plants were kind of a last minute idea, and I'm not massively impressed with the quality of them. That said, I think it does add something a little different. Thanks for the feedback. I'm like the look of your WM9 arena, little details make all the difference.

Archived