TNA Impact Wrestling Project (NOW ONLINE)

shaneiskingg

I agree that you should probably stick with the original hairstyle you had for him. Some great attires there as well.

Yeah i'll stick with the first hairstyle, Thanks :cool:

The Black attire had black gloves, but it's easily fixable once I download. Great Job so far.

argh sh*t my bad i forgot to put them on ill go put them on right now, Cheers :cool:

I really like the first hair style as well shane. The 3rd Black attire will that be a wrestling attire or a t-shirt street wear?

The T-shirt is his entrance attire :cool:

do you have a pic of the fourtune logo? i can do it if you want...need to "warm" up to the thought of doing a certain somebody's singlets again lol....would be good "practice" to get back in the groove of things. is it the back of the tights logo or the t-shirt? (cause the t-shirt has an extra triangle-like part in the background). I found a pic for both but idk which one you meant...

thanks man...im uploading it now. Let me know if it looks ok...I couldnt do as much detail as i wanted on the bottom lettering because i made it too small, but it should work fine for the back of the tights...oh yeah search: "fortune four" to find it.

Looks good mate thank u very much :cool:

now online

Totally awesome. :cool: Dude any chance of Chavo & Hernandez?

Thanks man i had to re-upload it the entrance went to default. Yes i definitely wanna do those to :cool:

Looking foward on Chavo & Hernandez. I'll download Aj once I'm on my ps3. :)

no problem mate :)

Archived