WWE 13 Sales Are In.

Matt_Gunn

I personally think that Halo 4 had something to do with this, as its a huge title that came out a week after this game. If it didn't, then I have no idea why. The only thing PS3 has over 360, is that there aren't moveset hackers online. The PS3 version of this game is a port of the 360 version. It has nothing over it excluding online idiots.

I personally think that Halo 4 had something to do with this, as its a huge title that came out a week after this game. If it didn't, then I have no idea why. The only thing PS3 has over 360, is that there aren't moveset hackers online. The PS3 version of this game is a port of the 360 version. It has nothing over it excluding online idiots.

Halo has nothing to do with it, wwe games has always sold more on PS3, it's a playstation franchise because it was built and made popular from the PS2, plus xbox owners mainly buy shooters, playstations audience is more diverse.

Halo has nothing to do with it, wwe games has always sold more on PS3, it's a playstation franchise because it was built and made popular from the PS2, plus xbox owners mainly buy shooters, playstations audience is more diverse.

Console war imminent, get to your bunkers ladies and gentlemen.

The Op always tries to start Console wars in all his topics

Actually it is bad, here are last years numbers

WWE 12 (360) 329,649

WWE 12 (PS3) 277,170

LOL

But yeah, these will go up for Christmas.. I love the game, I hope the sales reflect others loving it as well

Waiting for the console war. I'm on the 360 side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvdVxr8rMLM

Para%2BIsma%2Bel%2Bfacepalm%2Bdefinitivo.jpg

TELL ME... He DID NOT just say that...

Being as for many people (Me Included) this has become a Yearly Holiday gift, I know that the sales will climb for the holidays; basically every game will. Why do you think THQ has the timeline they do for it to come out near christmas? As for the "Console" wars, I'll just say that the PS3 is know for Blue Ray & Free Online (Which got hacked) that is it aside from it's Playstation 2 series it's basically the same thing as the Xbox 360.

Para%2BIsma%2Bel%2Bfacepalm%2Bdefinitivo.jpg

TELL ME... He DID NOT just say that...

Sounds logical to me.

Archived