WWE DVD Idea I Had today...

zombrexabuse

I had an idea at work today.

I've been looking into TNA DVD's,and some that have cought my eye are the tag team ones (e.g Fandimonium-Motor City Machine Guns/Beer Money Inc), and some others that feature matches of 3 or 4 teams-e.g. America' s Most Wanted, the Latin American Xchange, The British Invasion, etc. So, my idea is why not do that with some past WWE tag teams?

Maybe start it with a set featuring the Hardy Boyz, the Dudley Boyz and Edge and Christian, and the feuds they had with each other. Include all the three way matches, but also some of the battles that the teams had with each other in tag matches, e.g. No Mercy 200 ladder match [Hardyz vs E+C], Survivor Series 2001 [Dudleyz vs Hardyz], Terri Invitational Tournament Final, etc. Then after that, have other sets featuring some other tag teams-APA, New Age Outlaws etc. Maybe even include some promos as extras.

Any takers?

While I'd love to see a Dudleys/E&C/Hardys DVD, that probably won't happen since Bubba, D-Von and Jeff are in TNA and Matt and Edge both have no affiliation with WWE anymore.

The best we'd get is probably an Edge & Christian DVD, which I'd also love to see if it started with their days in The Brood, then to their E&C days, and all the way up to both mens successful singles careers.

One about the Outlaws would be awesome.

Starting off with how they had similar singles gimmicks and maybe talk about Billy's time teaming with Bart. What it is like being in the Armstrong family. Plus some classic matches like the Dumpster Match Vs. Cactus Jack and Chainsaw Charlie, Outlaws Vs. APA, Outlaws Vs. Legion Of Doom, behind the scenes with D-X, invading WCW, winning King of the Ring, being singles Champions, etc.

I'd buy that.

Archived