Finished: Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn w/ 4 Attires

KamenRiderGumo

Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, finally finished after an all-nighter. Ivy was Tweaked ever-so-slightly in hair color (it was blinding me in matches) and in figure from my original WIP images. Attires included are: 1) an original design (as far as I can tell she never dressed this way in the comics), 2) one based on her "Batman: The Animated Series" appearance, 3) formal wear (mostly intended for cutscenes/promos/etc) and 4) a "swimsuit" I designed just for kicks.

Harley didn't change much, save for attires: 1) comple (which follow a similar pattern to Ivy's)tely original design, intended to reflect a "broken", psychopathic Harley, after one too many abusive encounters with The Joker (hence the scars and eyepatch), 2) the closest I felt I could get to her appearance in "Batman: The Animated Series" (the game has no jester hat and I detest the idea of using the curved horns in place of it) while keeping her color scheme intact, 3) formal wear (again, mostly for cutscenes and the like) and 4) again, swimwear.

I put about four or five days into these, and I'd really like some opinions before they go up on the main site.

ivywwe13.png

harleywwe13.png

Archived