Chris Benoit + The Dudleys previewed 02/03/13 #ATTITUDE Reloaded

Titan83

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Release pack 1 will go on live tonight (un-rendered) and will be replaced with the rendered versions in correlation with the release of pack downloaf 2 in the coming weeks. :D

Ur the man. Im goin 2 do an attitude universe on a separte profile. So once rendered ones r on live I will get a month gold membership just 2 dounload 2 the other profile

Are you gunna release them to cc already what's taking forever if you just have to upload them?

I have a life maybe? Unfortunately this isn't my job. You're lucky I uploaded the CAS files when I did. I've made an attempt to upload a few of them to CC, but the servers are horrendous tonight. I'm not trying again until tomorrow. What are you going to do if the servers go down for good? The option to inject a CAS is easy and readily available for everybody.

It's incredible how on your 12th post you're asking me "what's taking forever".

Are you gunna release them to cc already what's taking forever if you just have to upload them?

The fact the server is shit could be one reason

just think of caws like Guinness, good things come to those who wait

See? Broady knows the score! A little patience does indeed go a long way (says this guy with 30ish some posts under his belt).

You're nailing it this year Titan. Can't wait for Volume 2!

I have a life maybe? Unfortunately this isn't my job. You're lucky I uploaded the CAS files when I did. I've made an attempt to upload a few of them to CC, but the servers are horrendous tonight. I'm not trying again until tomorrow. What are you going to do if the servers go down for good? The option to inject a CAS is easy and readily available for everybody.

It's incredible how on your 12th post you're asking me "what's taking forever

who cares as if writing posts on the internet has anyting to do with what i asked...but anyway great caws nice work.im really glad someone took the time to make a good hardcore holly.

Great way to start your forum reputation......

Anyway thanks for making the first pack available Titan.

who asked you??

Archived