Chris Benoit + The Dudleys previewed 02/03/13 #ATTITUDE Reloaded

Titan83

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started making a Triple H when I first got the game with the intention of creating some '99 / '00 to 2001 attires. At this point I'm pretty happy with the morph (credit to IAMNOMODDER for his WWE'12 Hunter which helped me quite a bit) But at this point the attires will have to be a collab as I'm not gonna have much time to work on him. Let me know if you're interested.

triplehe.png

HELLOOOOOOO.

The skin is again too pink but I wouldn't mind getting a hold of Trips since to be honest, it looks better than the Attitude era models they provided us anyways.

I keep having this problem with my cap card, I get this annoying pinkish hue.. so Trips 'aint as Pink in-game, don't worry!

I'll let you go to work on him anyway, so you can tweak 'till your satisfied. I'll get my shizz together and send him over. These were the two main attires I had planned for him..

trunks1.png

trunks2.png

Will you be making a 2000's Triple H

doubtfull.. three triple h's is enough for one game I think

I can see that changed

yeah kinda.. a ton of people pm'ed me about doing a triple h, so i created the facial area with the intention of passing it on at some point. Dyno's gonna turn it into something epic..

unfortunatley, Benoit's gone. deleted by accident whilst exporting / injecting. i thought i'd lost my entire save, but loaded the game up today and everything's there except for Benoit. i may re-do him at some point, but probably won't be 'till the new year.

• 1 month later...

thanks guys. i'll send this over to wolfie tonight for finalising. then it'll probably go on live.

the tights do seem shorter than last year, but i figured i'd try something new. i believe Dyno used the same shorts method for his Holly. this just looks better in-game.

Dude. YES! I have to agree that his tights looks too short, which appears to be cramping the design on his tights. Could just be the angle of the CAW, but here's what I'm referencing:

bobhollyrobertwilliamho.jpg

What's the status of the other guys you were working on? (Albert, redoing Benoit)

Archived