Chris Benoit + The Dudleys previewed 02/03/13 #ATTITUDE Reloaded

Titan83

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha was just saying I might do attitude angle, but might not bother now. Looking really nice man.

What bout his wm 17 attire against benoit? And I'd say u need to bring the singlet height at the front down on the current attire. Would love to offer my help attire wise for angle dude :) only problem is I could only give ya pts whereas u might just want to keep it textured

Ha was just saying I might do attitude angle, but might not bother now. Looking really nice man.

What bout his wm 17 attire against benoit? And I'd say u need to bring the singlet height at the front down on the current attire. Would love to offer my help attire wise for angle dude :) only problem is I could only give ya pts whereas u might just want to keep it textured

well here's my options.. i think i'm going to give the SmackDown 2 attire a miss for a start. it's been done so many times, and Kurt had so many great attires around the 2000/'01 period. so that one's a no go

so i was thinking of doing attires that people have wanted for years, but no one has done. So, the Summerslam 01 attire is in and so is the WM X8 attire. definitley doing those, as i don't think i've ever seen those before. that just leaves one WWF attire to go. as for bald Angle, i'm doing the big 'A' attire which had the red and white stars around the bottom. I think this was 2006? anyway, it was a personal favourite, so that's in.

if you can suggest another WWF attire, or even offer up some clear references.. that would be awesome. i'm just abit stuck and i'm hoping to have all the textures completed today so i can send them off to get fixed!

@titan are you uploading with renders is it allowed .. As ThQ had said they be harsher? I know Petchy did but have quiet a few people tested the waters? And nice work man I plan to do one or two attitude people further with Shock as well

On Angle itself I know it's the texture but you should try to make the eyebrows on the same level

agree about not doin his debut attire, way too over done. and funily enough his wm 18 attire was the other i was gonna suggest, but thought might have been too plain lol.

but this is his wm 17 attire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSYfz1qVpQc

hopefully someone knows a place to get good screen pics as clear refs seem hard to find. but attire wise this definitely sounds like the angle i want. so just hope u can get this attire added and do the tweaks to the 1st one, would suggest using the lower cut singlet for all the attires man as only his 1st could singlets were higher up.

and yeah, aiming to do some attitude guys with bhangra and was hoping ypu'd want to join in too man since youve started guys already. just need to fgure out whos doin what...btw just to say, probly wont turn into a huge colab project...just before people go getting too excited lol

I reckon I'll add that attire to the list.. and yeah, I'd love to do one or two AE CAWs with you guys. I'd quite like to do the Dudleys at some point, so there's an option? We have some awesome Bully Ray and Devon morphs out there at the minute.

And yes, i'm gonna use the low cut singlet for all the attires. Just seems easier. I was gonna ask you actually for tips on how to add colour to the edges of the singlet? You've done such a good job, and i'm gonna need a red outline for my bald WWE attire. What do you suggest?

My singlet outlines are online so dl em and edit them to smooth em out for the texture dude. Also can darken the red a bit aswell that way...its a shame I didn't remake the pts from 2011 into wwe 12 as I could have just sent u my old ones lol. And there is a Devon and bully morph by a certain someone that would be perfect for the dudleys. Just need him to send me it lol. But dudleys are high on my list as are hardys

what i'm going for here is quality over quantity. because textures do pixelate when stretched. i was considering making the wrestlemania 17 attire, but the flag design on the back of the singlet would take up more PT's than I have left (when you consider the face is textured) the only other attire that hasn't been done much is the 'tear' attire that was featured in Raw 1. i like this attire, because i think he only ever wore it a couple times which sort of makes it a rarity. the textures in Raw one are not good though.. too small, which will only make them pixelated in-game. however, i have re-made them and i'll be getting them up soon.

so, it'll be.. the blue 'tear' or 'claw mark' attire, the dark navy summerslam 2001 attire, the black wrestlemania 18, and the 2005 'big A' attires. i'm confident the textures will look good in-game and won't pixelate. i'll see how these turn out though and i may even consider doing a second slot at a later date.

Archived