Chris Benoit + The Dudleys previewed 02/03/13 #ATTITUDE Reloaded

Titan83

That Holly Caw is Amazing!! You've nailed the body morph perfectly! :cool:

IMO...think the shoulders could stand some slight work, waist could stand to be wider, abs a little less tall..I'll be looking into it to dial it all in for finalizing. Probably just some slight differences in how morphs work between the 2 games. ;)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will you be making a 2000 version of Kurt Angle with attires stemming from King of the Ring, Wrestlemania, Survivor Series & Armageddeon?

i'd quite like to use the forumla and face textures that Dyno used for his Angle before it got wiped.

i may even propose a collab, but we'll see. i'd love to do an Angle.

I can't wait to see what else this post has in store lol. Any chance of converting that Hardcore Holly to Crash Holly? I have yet to find a good one online and would really love to have Elroy as my Hardcore champ. Nice work guys

Will you be making a 2000 version of Kurt Angle with attires stemming from King of the Ring, Wrestlemania, Survivor Series & Armageddeon?

i'd quite like to use the forumla and face textures that Dyno used for his Angle before it got wiped.

i may even propose a collab, but we'll see. i'd love to do an Angle.

That would be pretty cool if you did. I did one in 2010 but that was only because of the Paint Tool thing on my external device.

Archived