Ruthless Aggression Brock Lesnar by .The Von

Spot Callerz Wrestling

k2tzr.jpg

I have tweaked alot of parts of the caw especially the eyes

I attempted about 5 times to convert my Lesnar from WWE 12 that I had started but I couldn't get my files uncorrupted. This is going to be complete with Ruthless Aggression Attires just like the Batista Caw. Comment and tell me what you think, positive and negative. This is not textured just about 45 layers to do skin detailing. Looks much better HD. BUT COMMENT!

First, work on the head shape. Make it SLIGHTLY more square, and increase forehead width. Lower the eyes, and make them wider. Make them bigger all around, slightly. I don't know what morph can be done to the nose but if you can increase the width and maybe slightly decrease nostril width to compensate. Raise the mouth height, and lower the jaw height. Basically, scrunch the features together more, as shown in the refs. I like the detailing so far. Morphing is off, at least to my eyes.

That's *censored*ing amazing dude!

I know you're trying to only do Ruthless Aggression attires (which I can definitely appreciate as it's one of the best eras in all of wrestling) is there a possibility of you making an ACCURATE current attire for Brock since the IGM doesn't have it's logos?

first thing killing the entire thing is the head is too elongated...Brock's is more square-ish than long rectangle (not exactly a square, but I bet that's the reason you are getting comments about Cena and Holly, which both have a thinner elongated head). Then I'd work on the eye area (make the eyebrows a bit less entense) and the cheeks (look too defined atm)..also widen the mouth some and work on the lip shaping.

...and check your PM's. ;)

If you can still dig it up, take a look at all the comments people gave me last year. I think you've got a few not-so-big problems that are throwing off the likeness:

1) his eyes need to be a different type, and I think you've made them too small (the proportions are right, but they need to be larger, IMHO)

2) He's not as comically strong jawed as most people make him, but I think his head is too narrow right now. He does have something of a comic book hero/American Dad thing going with his jaw.

If you'd like, I can toss you my final head morphing (which Wolfie and STG helped with). I was thinking of remaking him in 13 eventually, but since we can't do transparency with our PTs, I am worried about my tats and stuff.

You're welcome to my PTs once I get them converted, too. He's about 10th on my current list.

Archived