Perry Saturn (Radicalz Era) (Only Needs Tattoos Refs For Upload)

ThePacmanClassic

-Attires to coincide with Dr.Vries Chris Benoit...

1) Dark Red (debut)

2) Light Red/White

Maybe....Black/Yellow, Black/Purple & hopefully others like Black/Orange, Blue/Gold.

- Colors are dodgy on screen shot due to it not being cap-carded.

- Credit to NickBreakerUK, Mascara Dorada & Slipfan for base of last years Saturn formula.

SaturnShotscopy-1.jpg

SaturnShots2ndAttirecopy.jpg

Picture14.png

IMO The handlebar looks a little off,maybe add some thickness to it? darken the skintone quite a lot and maybe use cross eyed eyes if possible and add some deifinition to the face or some age.i thik his abdominal width is to few clicks too wide as well. presume the finished model will have custom made tattoos?

This is actually not that bad work on the lips more..

look good so far! a few more tweaks should be good to go

IMO The handlebar looks a little off,maybe add some thickness to it? darken the skintone quite a lot and maybe use cross eyed eyes if possible and add some deifinition to the face or some age.i thik his abdominal width is to few clicks too wide as well. presume the finished model will have custom made tattoos?

Thank you all very much. Radical!

- I'll work on the lips more.

- I'll be covering Saturn's 1) debut facial hair (this one) 2) black beard 3) black beard with side burns (I think??) 4) black beard with blond handlebar mustache.

- I'll make skin tone darker like the Taz CAWs I've seen.

- I'll make abs slimmer & more height on shoulders.

- I'll work on knee pads, trunk logos. I may have to have someone else make tattoos they're to complex for me.

- Age doesn't show-up well due to these poor digital camera pics. I ought to purchase a cap-card soon.

New Updates!

Good News =

I made the chin/jaw now less squashed, skin darker, abs & waist is slimmer.

Slot 1 has improved facial hair & lips. Slot 2 has it's own facial hair now & paint tooled knee pads.

Bad News =

Apart from minor face/body morphing & his blond handlebar beard look....this all I can do as of now as I'm not skilled for the other complex paint tool logos.

Nice Updates, this is looking quite nice. if i have time during the week i will attempt to look fer picture of Logo's of tatoo's and trunk deigns for Perry Saturn and attempt to create them..i'm not perfect with the pain tool but, i'm not a attrocious either.

Busy today and tomorrow

I'll let you know if and when PT logos are on the network and you can pick if any are of use to you

1) Yes, finally! I say finally cause I'm just very thankful someone is interested with PT's.

I've completed knee pads & I'll have a go at the front trunks logo. It's just that all the tattoos & logos are too complex for me.

2) Dr.Vries on 360...he may also collab on Saturn. He may tweak the morphing (to get it up on both consoles) he should be getting back to me soon.

I'm trying to get Saturn's attire color combos to co-align with his Benoit's.

Hey man, i have managed to create the logo for the back of Perry Saturns trunks (as per picture from your original post )and also the planet logo for the front, i wil up load these as soon as i can and let you know whne in the ps network.

I am stuggling with tattoos as picture on google fairly blurry and hard to make out what they are..they just appear like blurry blobs tbh.

Hey man, i have managed to create the logo for the back of Perry Saturns trunks (as per picture from your original post )and also the planet logo for the front, i wil up load these as soon as i can and let you know whne in the ps network.

I am stuggling with tattoos as picture on google fairly blurry and hard to make out what they are..they just appear like blurry blobs tbh.

Wicked! Thank you very much loads. I'll give you credit as well. I've been working on my self-made Crash Holly & other projects recently.

Wicked! Thank you very much loads. I'll give you credit as well. I've been working on my self-made Crash Holly & other projects recently.

logos uploaded as perry saturn truck and perry saturn planet

hope they're good enough....no credit required mate

Sorry i will change settings and re-uplaod Sunday...i don't have internet access at home at the moment and only get chance to go round my freinds due to my overbearing GF

Are you working on a Billy Gunn DX attires or a Dean Maenko as i have made paint Tools for these , Saw you Crash Holly post and was half debatiing on taking on the challange, but not that confident in my ability or having the time..i will let you know if anything changes

Archived