Weedsters Oldschool Arenas [Xbox360] // Pics added for new arenas!

Weedster

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im working on WCW Saturday Night 92 and WWF Superstars 93 atm. Especially Saturday Night turned out so beautyful, that I had to dl a lot of American Dreams CAWs to set up a WWF/WCW Universe. Many thanks for those awesome CAWs, its rly a lot of fun to play with them although I had to change some attires. Superstars is also a real beauty imo, I have to make the Superstars logo and then it should be ready to be uploaded. I hope I will upload at least Saturday Night till Saturday morning CET. Maybe both of them... after eastern I have 2 weeks off from work, so I will hopefully provide some new arenas in this time.

Edit: Speaking of new arenas, expect only WWF/WCW arenas for a 92/93 Universe. I put a lot of time into paint tool work and research on those arenas, so I will only make arenas for my universe and this time period. Just sayin, cause I had quite a few requests so far regarding arenas from all time periods and brands.

WCW Saturday Night 92 + logo uploaded to CC!

This is imo a must have for every oldschool fan, even if you dont have a WCW universe...

For quality WCW CAWs search for Jam75, I had a lot of fun with his creations so far.

Tags: WCW Saturday Caws.ws

Rate and enjoy guys...

WWF Superstars 93 and WCW Wrestle War 92 will be uploaded till Saturday morning CET.

Just a little update of what Im working on right now, if somebody still is interested in arenas from me... seems like the majority isnt playing this game anymore :(

Seems like we are the last men standing lol. I also have a little surprise for you because I worked a little faster than expected:

WWF Superstars 93 uploaded! :kick:

Tags: WWF Superstar Caws.ws

Enjoy!

Show logo for your Universe is also uploaded, please rate and have fun with it.

Edit:

WWF Superstars 92 uploaded!

Tags: WWF Super Caws.ws

Please rate and have fun!

How about a Wrestlemania 29 arena?

Sorry, no current stuff just 92/93 WWF/WCW arenas. There are already some WM29's out there, dont know about the quality of those cause Im not rly interested in current Wrestling lately so I cant judge them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

did dyno ever upload the save or atleast the cas files? ive been searching thread after thread page after page, did i miss something?

No, he didnt upload anything yet. Im also waiting patiently for a upload...

• 8 months later...

Archived