Pac's CAW Dojo - Go Shiozaki ADDED!

Pac.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well this sucks no Ryusuke Taguchi like he said he'd make to go along with Devitt,I guess some people just give up sometimes

He didn't give up, he put in a ton of time and gave us a ton of really good caws. No CAW maker is going to make caws the enitre time the game is out. Be happy with all the amazing stuff we got instead of crying.

Well this sucks no Ryusuke Taguchi like he said he'd make to go along with Devitt,I guess some people just give up sometimes

He didn't give up, he put in a ton of time and gave us a ton of really good caws. No CAW maker is going to make caws the enitre time the game is out. Be happy with all the amazing stuff we got instead of crying.

I'm not crying,and good thing that rewmac actually done an awesome moveset for Pac's Davey unlike copying Daniel Bryan's moveset onto the caw and just changing the sigs and finishers lol

And I really don't care if there is no Ryuske Taguchi I will just see if Itachi will make him since he also made Devitt too

I'm not crying,and good thing that rewmac actually done an awesome moveset for Pac's Davey unlike copying Daniel Bryan's moveset onto the caw and just changing the sigs and finishers lol

And I really don't care if there is no Ryuske Taguchi I will just see if Itachi will make him since he also made Devitt too

Yah we went over the moveset thing, you're wrong.

Glad you can ask itachi to do it, god knows you aren't going to contribute yourself.

Archived