SWW Female Wrestling Showcase (Sheryl Gates & Tanzy Devin added!)

Simon Poole

Hi, i decided to share my SWW Roster, SWW is a female Promotion called Sexy Women Wrestling featuing female WRESTLERS and not Divas!

Sarah Canadian (Can Download online)

Fictional background: Candian born female Wrestler from Calgary, Alberta Canada, Sarah knows Submission and was trained by the Hart Family, Sarah has now been in the business around 10 years now and is a vertain in this sport of Professional Women's Wrestling and has complete around the world

img0387wv.jpg

img0386sd.jpg

Madison Falcon

Fictional background: This Texan started life as a Referee in indpendant wrestling promotions, she referee some high profile matches and even championship matches for different promotions, outside the ring she was found out that people found out that she was fixing matches by sleeping with some of the male wrestlers, after she got caught out she was banned from Refereeing but instead of hiding in disgrace, she decided to become a wrestler and started wrestling in female promotions becuase she loved the sport so much and trying to hide the shame of her past reputation

img0385r.jpg

img0384jj.jpgimg0382lv.jpg

Simple attire designs, but as I always say...simple can be a good thing.

Thanks

This is my 3rd Creaton for WWE13

White Reaper

Fictional Background: honestly there's nothing to say about this mysterious female wrestler apart she from the Land Of the Rising Sun in Japan but this Japanese female wrestler went though the ranks of Japanese female wresting and destroyed the opposition with her finisher the Eternal Rest

img0390ul.jpg

img0391aw.jpg

img0392f.jpg

img0393gd.jpg

img0394fx.jpg

I have a CAW that's very similar to her. It's a total coincedence, obviously. Good work, very "Muta"-like. 8-)

Thanks and i didn't know about your CAW... i've only worked on this this morning in the UK, an hour later complete and took the photos on my Ipod, it explains why the photo aren't that good

Heh, it's no problem. I've seen the same style CAW a few times actually. I don't take any credit for it, lol. The one I make yearly is more of an homage to Tajiri and The Great Muta.

I have a CAW that's very similar to her. It's a total coincedence, obviously. Good work, very "Muta"-like. 8-)

Thanks and i didn't know about your CAW... i've only worked on this this morning in the UK, an hour later complete and took the photos on my Ipod, it explains why the photo aren't that good

Heh, it's no problem. I've seen the same style CAW a few times actually. I don't take any credit for it, lol. The one I make yearly is more of an homage to Tajiri and The Great Muta.

i think mine is Great Muta meets Kiss lol

Lisa Diamond

This British born female Wrestler started in the UK wrestling over the different promotions but had her big break when she started wrestling in Japan, America, Canada and even Europe... like her entrance attire says, 'This Diamond Shines Better' and that's what she did when she wrestled!

img0395dm.jpg

img0396he.jpg

img0397t.jpg

img0398xc.jpg

A better photo of the Logo that is used

img0401nj.jpg

Also a couple of screenshots of White Reaper, Madion Falcon and Sarah Canadian in Action on WWE 13 in the SWW Arena

img0402xl.jpg

img0403kj.jpg

img0404le.jpg

img0405u.jpg

First of all, Lisa Diamond has been uploaded onto the PS3 CC

secondly, created another female Wrestler

Bad Widow Outlaw

Fictional Background: Bad Widow Outlaw is a hardcore female wrestler who loves to hurt people, with a bad ass biker attitude and looks, she destroy the opposition in the ring and also from New York

img0406mc.jpg

img0407ex.jpg

img0409jj.jpg

Nice characters. Liking a lot of your gimmicks. (In PWN we have a long standing character named Ashley Diamond...pretty much the ace of our Joshi Division whose catch phrase is "This Diamond is Forever.") Bad Widow Outlaw looks and sounds like she'd be a perfect fit for a running buddy of my character Holly Woodz. (Who I just so happen to be working on as I type this.) Keep 'em coming, my good man. Decent female CAW makers are few and far between.

Nice characters. Liking a lot of your gimmicks. (In PWN we have a long standing character named Ashley Diamond...pretty much the ace of our Joshi Division whose catch phrase is "This Diamond is Forever.") Bad Widow Outlaw looks and sounds like she'd be a perfect fit for a running buddy of my character Holly Woodz. (Who I just so happen to be working on as I type this.) Keep 'em coming, my good man. Decent female CAW makers are few and far between.

Like the catch phrase for Ashley Diamond and thank you

I did another one yesterday but posted it up now

Tiffany Clinton

Fictional Background: Tiffany Clinton is the owner of SWW, she build the company up from the ground in a few years, started working in bingo halls and now book shows in huge arenas, she was also a former wrestler but due to a neck injury had to retire but had enough to start her own promotion

img0411yy.jpg

img0412tx.jpg

Tiffany Youngblood... this CAW was only created on one other video game, Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 but she's back

Fictional Background: This Maid has more than a few year experience in the ring, she likes to clean the ring ass kicking style and from Canada, she uses the Youngblood Neckbreaker (the same finisher that Eric Young did)

Tiffany Youngblood SVR 2009 photo

tiffanyyoungblood464.jpg

Tiffany Youngblood WWE '13 revamp

img0439by.jpg

img0440eg.jpg

Sonya Canary

Fictional background: This female European high flyer wrestler, started life on the Indy circuit in Hungray, then she traveled into Austria and then Europe, during a high profile match in England some Americans scouted her and she ended up completing in the USA, Canada and even Japan

img0443es.jpg

img0444ct.jpg

Sonya with the SWW T-Shirt (Entrance Attire)

img0445ju.jpg

img0446ak.jpg

Wild Jaguar

Fictional Background: This African girl started life wrestling local, people started to notice her as she started completing in most parts of Africa and then managed to wrestle in Europe, people kept on noticing her as she had power and speed

img0434ed.jpg

img0435gy.jpg

A video of Sonya Canary in action,the other woman in the video is the second attire of Nicole Cassidy which i will be uploading photos taken from my Ipod Later on when i introduce the dWo (Divas World Order!)

Also a update on Women that are online for CC for the PS3

1) Sarah Canadian

2) Madison Falcon

3) White Reaper

4) Lisa Diamond (Need online acxess)

5) Bad Widow Outlaw

6) Tiffany Clinton

7) Nicole Cassidy (photos uploaded later)

8) Rachel Harris (photos uploaded later)

9) Sonya Canary

Now presenting the dWo (Divas World Order!)

Fictional background: in every wrestling promotion there is a outcast of people, wCw had the nWo, WWE had The Nexus and the nWo, TNA has the Aces & 8s but SWW has the dWo, a group of women who thinks they are Divas than Wrestlers, Nicole Cassidy is the leader of the pack with Rachel Harris and Amber Lovecraft as they try to make SWW more Diva like than Wrestling and will stop at nothing until they achieve their goal, the trio started in Los Angeles as they took America by storm and now the rest of the world

Nicole Cassidy (uploaded on CC for PS3)

img0420ny.jpg

img0421oz.jpg

Rachel Harris

img0424ev.jpg

img0425ls.jpg

Amber Lovecraft

img0430yu.jpg

img0431je.jpg

The dWo together

img0432dp.jpg

The next female wrestlers i created

Olesya

Fictional Background: Olesya is a female Russian name, she started work in Russia in interdependent Wrestling but her sexiness gave her a gimmick of being Russian Hotsuff, she soon travelled around Europe and American as she been defeating her opposition, she even had a WWE dark match but they didn't approve of her, she had the 'diva looks' but wasn't a diva that they needed

img0455gn.jpg

img0456vt.jpgimg0457ha.jpg

img0458xd.jpg

Elizabeth Oak

fictional background: This English female wrestler is a fiery redhead who knows how to kick some ass, she started wrestling in local wrestling promotion but a match that happened made people took notice of her, she soon began to wrestle in Ireland, Europle and then the rest of the world, she even had a amazing Street Fight in Canada against Sarah Canadian which made her even popular and made sure that everyone took notice of this young red headed woman

img0461eq.jpg

img0462tu.jpg

img0463ig.jpg

Also there a youtube video of Olesya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jane Dynamite

Factional background: This little spunky wrestler from the state of New Orleans started life in small interdependent promotions but began moving to superstardom, now in SWW she soon started teaming up with Sonya Canary and known as 'The Southern Flyers'

The first two images were taken on my old TV but the last new are taken from a new TV!

img0475qg.jpg

img0476kt.jpg

img0485hv.jpg

img0493zv.jpg

This is my next female wrestler

Noa Riley

Fictional Background: Noa Riley was a former female wrestler, she worked overseas and even had a few tryouts in American promotions but a neck injury in her early career forced her to retire from a female wrestler and now contaminate on wrestling matches

img0498lc.jpg

img0499dc.jpg

img0500sq.jpg

img0502tt.jpg

img0503aq.jpg

The other girl at the announce table is Tiffany Clinton, one of my early CAWS for SWW (Sexy Women's Wrestling)

Archived