Man...this stinks. - Attitude era exclusives

Kenobi-Wan

(Small Gripe)

I remember playing through attitude era mode and loving it. I liked how they did the whole thing. I found how coo it was that they changed up the attires everytime to fit with that moment but also really found it cool how they updated the themes of the wrestlers as time progressed. After finishing tAttitude era mode later down the line I checked out create a entrance to see what kind of things were put in, and by how it looked, seemed like a lot. When I checked it out I found how some of the themes that were played in Att. era mode weren't in the C.A.E. and it was kinda disappointing in a way because one of the matches that featured Undertaker towards the end had his 2nd ministry. Not only themes but loos too. I don't get why they don't make it available for all modes. Like the logos in Create an Arena aren't in CAW mode, with the exceptions of arena logos if any. I don't get why these things are exclusive to that area of the game. Not that it makes it terrible or anything but it just stinks.

Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17WlUFCHMaw

What are your thoughts, don't really care? I just think it would of been cool to switch up the themes of the stars and really they just need to add a 3rd theme for Mankind, Rock, and a 5th theme for Taker.

Just made a similar thread. During AE mode Rock uses his newer, better, "Know Your Role" them yet we can't use it for him or our creations? It's ridiculous. I also noticed the newer version of Austin's theme starts being used about 3/4 through AE mode as well and we can't use that either.

(Small Gripe)

I remember playing through attitude era mode and loving it. I liked how they did the whole thing. I found how coo it was that they changed up the attires everytime to fit with that moment but also really found it cool how they updated the themes of the wrestlers as time progressed. After finishing tAttitude era mode later down the line I checked out create a entrance to see what kind of things were put in, and by how it looked, seemed like a lot. When I checked it out I found how some of the themes that were played in Att. era mode weren't in the C.A.E. and it was kinda disappointing in a way because one of the matches that featured Undertaker towards the end had his 2nd ministry. Not only themes but loos too. I don't get why they don't make it available for all modes. Like the logos in Create an Arena aren't in CAW mode, with the exceptions of arena logos if any. I don't get why these things are exclusive to that area of the game. Not that it makes it terrible or anything but it just stinks.

Example:

What are your thoughts, don't really care? I just think it would of been cool to switch up the themes of the stars and really they just need to add a 3rd theme for Mankind, Rock, and a 5th theme for Taker.

What did you mean by this? Were you saying his "look too" if so where in AE mode does he have his ministry look?

Ah well, at least you can use custom themes. Just sort out an arena effect on the themes needed, put them in your game and you're sorted.

On one of my Music CDs Ive got about 40 Rock themes which pretty much is everyones hes used so will have a hard time choosing a good one.

There are:

4 selectable Undertaker Tron Videos but only 3 selectable themes. His ministry theme is used in a Off Script match im sure it will come with his DLC attire.

There are:

3 selectable Rock Tron Videos but only 2 selectable themes. The missing theme to go along with the 3rd tron video should be his If You Smell 01-03 theme. Where is it in the game?

There are:

3 selectable Mankind Tron Videos but only 2 selectable themes. As everyone knows the missing theme is used in the game in the Mankind AE Mode Story. There tron is selectable but not the theme.

We shouldnt need to use custom music to fix there mistake.

(Small Gripe)

Example:

What did you mean by this? Were you saying his "look too" if so where in AE mode does he have his ministry look?

lol oops, I meant *logos. Like, as one example, in create an arena there are logos that aren't in CAW mode like the "nWo" logo for instance. Thats what I tried to say there.

@CMpunk867 exactly, though they didn't give us that one other theme that I really liked more where he speaks spanish in the beginning.(Ministry theme)

@BadAttitudeBuck @funkmonk yeah, I after seeing that the theme wasn't selectable I thought the same. Hopefully he comes with the theme

I don't know I mean why not just put all those things in the whole game, especially something so easily as themes.

(Small Gripe)

Example:

lol oops, I meant *logos. Like, as one example, in create an arena there are logos that aren't in CAW mode like the "nWo" logo for instance. Thats what I tried to say there.

@CMpunk867 exactly, though they didn't give us that one other theme that I really liked more where he speaks spanish in the beginning.(Ministry theme)

@BadAttitudeBuck @funkmonk yeah, I after seeing that the theme wasn't selectable I thought the same. Hopefully he comes with the theme

I don't know I mean why not just put all those things in the whole game, especially something so easily as themes.

It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever if there already on the disc.

Archived