The Fro-Tang Clan's class of 2012-13

AfroBandito

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of the size, that gif is just awesome. That pose really compliments both characters well.

Thanks! That pose was the main reason why I chose that entrance.

Not sure if I told you this before, but Roscoe Carter is perhaps my favourite CAW from you, Afro.

I honestly didn't know that anyone liked Roscoe that much so thanks!

Also bumping this thread with entrances showcasing all of the attires of B.B. Disco and the updated first attire of Rocky Blade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1nAOYPnvag

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mr. Sharp.

So I recently was disappointed to find out that more than half my stuff was deleted off the CC servers over last week. Luckily, I was able to reupload them, including Roscoe Carter.

Anyway, here's the entrances and attires of the Matthews and Darren Tate.

When you add designs to the back of the Macho Man coat (assuming we're talking about the black/pink/green one), the middle of the back will distort the design. Instead of a bold line like most t-shirts, it does the opposite and scrunches at the middle. So, I would probably divide the wolf design in half into two separate PT, and place them on the coat before the effect takes place to avoid distortion.

I have no idea if you can add them to it but I have to say I really love that paint tool.

I know you can add them, I just didn't know if you could add them successfully in order to have the design expand on the wings of its sleeves.

Also, thanks! I've always wanted to see if I could make King's Jaguar mask from Tekken.

When you add designs to the back of the Macho Man coat (assuming we're talking about the black/pink/green one), the middle of the back will distort the design. Instead of a bold line like most t-shirts, it does the opposite and scrunches at the middle. So, I would probably divide the wolf design in half into two separate PT, and place them on the coat before the effect takes place to avoid distortion.

Thanks for the help! I did have to make another PT for the bottom half of the coat, but I'm really happy with how it came out, along with being able to get the logos to reach over the wings. I'll post it on the site when I'm done with his in-ring attire.

Damn, my laziness. Kind of aggravated that the servers took out all of my work aside from BB Disco and a Paint Tool of King's Jaguar mask.

The coat turned out marvelous!

Thanks Bread! :D

Also bumping this thread with the entrance of Barbie Jay Tucker.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Taking some time out to show some of the arenas that I've made so far.

TCW* Arena:

tcwarena_by_dapowercat316-d66ckuw.png

Takuman Hall (TCW*)

takumanhalltcw_by_dapowercat316-d66ckwu.

Takuman Hall (Jukebox Pro)

takumanhalljpro_by_dapowercat316-d66ckys

*35: Fists of Iron King of Rock

fistsofironkingofrockarena_by_dapowercat

*36: Crimson Moon

crimsonmoonarena_by_dapowercat316-d66cl5

*37: Cadaveriffic

cadaverifficarena_by_dapowercat316-d66cl

*38: World Prime Ax

worldprimeaxarena_by_dapowercat316-d66ck

*39: Bullet Control

Still In Progress

*XL: Ichiban Requiem

ichibanrequiemarena_by_dapowercat316-d66

Fro Tang Clan ain't nuthin' to f' wit!

TIGER STYLE

In other news, I tried making an Ichiban attire for Kenshin. I'm not sure if the design is too busy or not.

kenshin4_by_dapowercat316-d6773e3.png

kenshin3__2__by_dapowercat316-d6773gk.pn

That's a damn nice attire bro. Keep it up!

Fro Tang Clan ain't nuthin' to f' wit!

TIGER STYLE

In other news, I tried making an Ichiban attire for Kenshin. I'm not sure if the design is too busy or not.

kenshin4_by_dapowercat316-d6773e3.png

kenshin3__2__by_dapowercat316-d6773gk.pn

That's a damn nice attire bro. Keep it up!

Thanks man!

Archived