The Fro-Tang Clan's class of 2012-13

AfroBandito

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of the red and green scheme, personally. It's one of the harder colour pairings for the eye to look at. The design itself is good, though, relatively simple, but it definitely works on this character. A different colour scheme would improve the look, in my view.

I'm not a fan of the red and green scheme, personally. It's one of the harder colour pairings for the eye to look at. The design itself is good, though, relatively simple, but it definitely works on this character. A different colour scheme would improve the look, in my view.

The original color scheme I had in mind was Black, silver, and gold (similar to Punk's attire in SvR 2010). Initially the paint tool didn't look as good as I wanted it to, so I just stuck with his original singles colors. Might do a different face paint look next year, I dunno.

Thanks for the feedback!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Breathing more life into this thread, I made a new caw that I may need some critique of.

Terry Club

terryclub_by_dapowercat316-d6i5kb6.png

It's mostly done, but I feel that there are things I can improve on here. I felt like making a CAW that could've been seen as an old school tribute (borderline parody) of the All Japan Pro Wrestling gaijin, complete with zubaz and a fanny pack in his casual attire. I'm up for suggestions for a better name, though, along with anything for the morphing and attires.

Terry Club is a hoss of an athelete, a former All-Big Eight 1st-Team Defensive Lineman for his alma matter of Texas Tech. Afterward, Club took his ability overseas to Olive Japan Pro Wrestling, taking kindly to the "King's Road" era of Puroresu. Taking what he learned from warriors such as Stan Hansen and the late great "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, the "King of the Road" seeks to tear through all competition, with the force of a mack truck carrying a battleship carrying Margaret Thatcher carrying Nibbler's unattended litter box.

CAW Debut: 2013

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 278 lbs.

Signatures: Sleeper Suplex, Powerslam

Finishers: 360 Brainbuster (still thinking about it), Oklahoma Stampede

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I've been planning on adding new blood to my Women's Division recently heading into 2K14, but I was having trouble on finding where to go for sure with the attire. I'm still in the midst of working on her (still haven't messed with the moveset just yet.) I was considering giving her a more capoeira-based attire, or turning her into a luchadora. Any feedback on the morphing, future attire ideas, or gimmick is GREATLY appreciated.

Mayara Graciela

mayara_by_dapowercat316-d6p3l9m.png

Mayara Graciela is a Capoeira expert fighting out of Sao Paolo, Brazil. Her high energy and high speed offense has made her a fan favorite in Takuman Hall.

Archived