wwe__13_caw__erica_matthews_by_dapowerca

Billy Yank
wwe__13_caw__billy_yank_by_dapowercat316

Roscoe Carter
wwe__13_caw__roscoe_carter_by_dapowercat

Ethan Sander
wwe__13_caw_ethan_sander_by_dapowercat31

Original Post

Bit of a late start, I'll admit. I didn't have the time to make separate videos for each of these. In this first vid, Rocky Blade, Dani Gibbons, B.B. Disco, and the TCW* arena make their debut.

Disco's up for download under the keyword afrobandito.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesoooooome. They're lookin' great. Loving Dani Gibbons new attire. Gotta lemme know when she's up. I gots plans for her in Allure ) :D Dig the arena, almost makes me wish I went with the SS arena for my main show.

I just finished her (and Blade`s) attires up for download.

Yeah I wasnt sure if I wanted to use the SS set or the Ovaltron at first. I`m happy with how it came out. though. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Update after two months.

First vid here is Kenshin:

wwe__13_kenshin_by_dapowercat316-d5pqg5m.png

The next here is a compilation of other entrances of CAWs I've finished including: Calavera, Trece Alvarez, Racky Joe, Hijo Del Reyes, Darren Tate, Zane Ulmeyda, Rurouni Mutoh, Dwayne Matthews, and Barbie Jay Tucker.

I don't have photos for everyone yet, but here's what I got.

wwe__13_racky_joe_the_afro_bandito_by_dapowercat316-d5pqfjk.png

wwe__13_calavera_by_dapowercat316-d5pqfti.png

wwe__13_zane_ulmeyda_by_dapowercat316-d5pqgds.png

• 2 weeks later...

I need to pay attention to your YouTube page more often. @_@ I keep missing the notifications in my feed. Calavera is awesome, really love his entrance.

xD Yeah, I'm not too fond of the new YT layout myself (I mainly miss that menu on top of the screen that show the user's other videos.) And Thanks!

Hey bro I'm doing a WEW web show soon looking to bring in some new talent would you mind If I used some of you guys in my vid?

These are all very cool. Definitely a few I wouldn't mind recruiting for my game.

Go for it! Anyone specific that you want that aren't on CC at the moment?

Havn't had a chance to play alot in the last couple of days, but when I do, I'm probably going to grab Zane, Racky Joe and BB Disco, so if any of them aren't up, then them. :)

EDIT: Yeah, I got BB Disco and Zane Ulmeyda, but couldn't find Racky Joe or Barbie Ray Tucker. I'd like those if youc an upload them. Thanks. :)

Havn't had a chance to play alot in the last couple of days, but when I do, I'm probably going to grab Zane, Racky Joe and BB Disco, so if any of them aren't up, then them. :)

EDIT: Yeah, I got BB Disco and Zane Ulmeyda, but couldn't find Racky Joe or Barbie Ray Tucker. I'd like those if youc an upload them. Thanks. :)

They're both up right now. Don't know if Tucker will get taken down soon due to the tattoo.

Also uploaded a video last night showing some more entrances. Including Father Jacob Graves, Billy Yank, Nathan Roderick, Erica Matthews, and Rebecca Diago.

I can't imagine that the tattoo would be an issue (I'm assuming you mean the confederate flag, while some people use it as a symbol of hate, I can't imagine it being a big deal), but I've got her just in case. Thanks. :)

Do you have profiles on the characters with their backstories?

Sorry for the late reply, been busy lately. As far the backstories for the caws you've downloaded...

B.B. Disco: Charismatic, dancing luchadore inspired by Disco Inferno

Zane Ulmeyda: Slightly disturbed luchadore, former resident of Ulmeyda City.

Barbie Jay Tucker: Former MMA fighter with a hatred for super-model/ slutting-looking diva CAWs.

Racky Joe:Pretty much just me. Originally made it just for tag matches and for commentary cutscenes for the show.

I love their skull logo, and Roscoe in that bright green alternate attire is great. Bandito and Alvarez crossing their arms together at the end of the video needs to be turned into a graphic of some sort, it just looks awesome. XD

Thanks! I actually found a place to make a gif out of that pose XD

odnpose_zps1887e79a.gif

Not as big as I wanted it to be.

Archived