Going ALL-IN:

Triple H'00 *Uploaded

Tags:

MM96

Kenobi-Wan

WWF

Very Unnecessary Back-Story:

Btw:11/7/12 12:55amEST- New Page look! - Which is when I started this topic

They've got Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley...it's only common sense to make the 4th Triple H in the game! (FYI: I have no problem with 3 seperate HHH slots, it's cool)

Anyways....Started this guy on November 3rd. because I mean like a comic book heroe/villain, your more to like how he/she looks at one point in time rather than another. Like I like a 90's wolverine as
opposed to his modern era self. Anyways, I like how Triple H was during that time, everything went well and perfectly, McMahon-Helmsley era etc. Though I was a "Rock or nothing" type kid I now have a better view on things. So, long story short, I like His '99-00 Theme, I thinks its his best and idk, bad***, I like that era of McMahon-Helmsley, and finall I like his attire from that time, the "hHh" in the front and back. Now HHH is one of my favorite wrestlers but then again I've got over 100 favorite wrestlers they're so hard to choose from. (I can't write an essay but I can type out a short story.)

Now, after a long, kinda unnessassry, tangent here he is: TRIPLE H'00

First Post:

-Started Nov. 3rd
-Heavilly tweaked Nov. 4th(I think I'm done)(With eveything)
-Color may vary
20121107003141.jpg
(Now, I'm sorry for the not so good quality BUT it gets the job done eh?)

I'd like to know your thoughts, opinions, even your suggestions, why not, you like it, you don't? Leave a comment, please and thank you!

(LoL)Finished at 1:23amEST

Update: 11/8/12

I made this highlight reel to kinda show off him off, his attire and what not.

Update: 11/11/12

-Adjusted body morph, originally I tried to make him look like his in-game counter-part.
-Added streams of hair using logo 34(Tiger, cause the paint tool color wheel for certain things suck)
-Adjusted his skin color, though its hard to see with these low quality pictures.
-Changed the elbow pads I originally had.

00faceshots.png

Attire 1 - 2000 attire

00attire1.png

Attire 2 - (Don't know when he wore this but its between '00 & '01)

00attire2.png

Last Update: 3/5/13

*PS: This update is an update to the update of Update 11/11/12, which can only be seen in the entrance video below.

So, alright...

00faces.jpg

00bodyshots.jpg

00pose.jpg

Side Notes:

-Changes:

- Minor facial tweaks

- Hair color changed

- Skin tone changed

- No second attire

*I'll upload him either later today(3/5/13) or sometime tomorrow, depends on when I fall asleep as

I forgot to upload him at the time of getting these pictures.

*Note: This is the updated version prior to the Last Update: 3/5/13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4wW-jD8oqE&lc=lYvmoWVxwV4_6XrjGTSSFcZJWwNo2fSWzmNEs6KGhkA

Chyna

*Suggestions would help , especially hair suggestions!

chynafaceshots.jpg

Shane McMahon

shanefaceshots.jpg

shanemcmahonbodyshots.jpg

shanemcmahonpose.jpg

Jerry "The King" Lawler

lawlerfaceshots1.jpg

lawlerbodyshots.jpg

lawlerpose.jpg

Scott Hall

*Credit to The_One_An_Only for PTs

scotthallfaceshots.jpg

scotthallbodyshots.jpg

scotthallpose.jpg

I'd like to know your thoughts, opinions, even your suggestions, why not, you like it, you don't? Leave a comment cause anything helps, please and thank you!

Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback.

Now @GEWY What do you think? Nose needs to be longer?(length is 75) Is it the nostrils? Cause the harder part for me was definetly the nose, Wish you had more control over some areas of the nose.

@Dont Feed The Parasprites Trust me, hes more "orange" in game, on the sceen. I originally had his shine up all the way to 60 but I was trying to match my Triple H to the in-game Hunter Hearst Helmsley and, mostly, Triple H'99, so I brought it down halfway.

What attires are you making?

The first attire is this:

http://wrestlingshareholder.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/hhh.jpg

The other three attires I don't really know. There was another attire he had around the same time(2000) that I believe had, front and back, "HHH" and in the "HHH" read "The Game." The colors were silver and red, I'm sure if I go up in my attic I'll eventually find an old figure of him with it.

This:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/MINT-NIB-TRIPLE-H-WWE-WWF-Bone-Crunching-Superstars-1999-Figure-by-Jakks-/00/s/NDkwWDMwMA==/$(KGrHqJ,!pgE-v7id!IlBPtRILs!vg~~60_12.JPG

I can't think of any other attires than that but if you have a attire in mind you can tell me and hopefully supply me with a pic to go along.

What attires are you making?

The first attire is this:

http://wrestlingshareholder.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/hhh.jpg

The other three attires I don't really know. There was another attire he had around the same time(2000) that I believe had, front and back, "HHH" and in the "HHH" read "The Game." The colors were silver and red, I'm sure if I go up in my attic I'll eventually find an old figure of him with it.

This:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/MINT-NIB-TRIPLE-H-WWE-WWF-Bone-Crunching-Superstars-1999-Figure-by-Jakks-/00/s/NDkwWDMwMA==/$(KGrHqJ,!pgE-v7id!IlBPtRILs!vg~~60_12.JPG

I can't think of any other attires than that but if you have a attire in mind you can tell me and hopefully supply me with a pic to go along.

I could'n't find a pic of it but how about the Triple H attire from Backlash 2000 or NWO 2001? :annoyed

I don't know if you would consider it too early but how about the trunks HHH wore after he changed from tights to trunks, I don't have a image but I do have a link to a match from May of '99 where he wore them, http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ie63_wwf-no-mercy-99-uk-edition-austin-h_shortfilms?search_algo=2

And also perhaps his last silver tights like he wore at Backlash 99 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xarq41_wwf-backlash-1999-triple-h-vs-x-pac_sport Granted he hadn't started using My Time yet but he was doing very soon after.

• 3 months later...

"Its the "Final Update!"

Was suppose to upload it an hour ago after I finished getting the pictures and I'm too lazy to turn on my PS3 and upload em' but eh, anyways, I'll try to do it later, but if I fall asleep, I'll do it later tonight or tomorrow morning it'll be up on the Community. Just keep hungry guys.

this is really good. any chance of getting an updated short hair version?

[*Triple H is Uploaded]

Thank you. Now to answer your question....Least not from me. I mean if alot of people were to ask and stuff I mean maybe but most people seem to over look "this side of town" or at least just drive right by this house and head toward the star lights and sh--stuff.

On a positive note:

Huge update in this thread! What are your thoughts? And I know I'm not your guys' D, or Zurick, or Wolfgang, etc. but I think there some pretty good things here that are worth discussing. ;)

Liking the morphs. The one that's bothering me is the body hair of Scott Hall. Might wanna light it up or use a lighter body hair type. :cool: Morph looks awesome though.

Glad they're appealing! And I see what you mean now that I look at it, body hair IS pretty dark. Thats something I'll need to fix.

They're great CAWs but you seem desperate for positive feedback. :P

Well, I don't don't think desperate would be the right term to describe my yearning for feedback but eh. I just feel, not only for my topic/thread, whatever, but others that theres a lot to be discussed between them. Like when I'm psych'd up taking, making, and editing these pictures together I'm anticipating reactions, "What are they gonna say?" or "What are they gonna think?" So when only 5 or 6 people comment in my thread, which I appreciate whether it be negative or positive, its kind of disappointing that it doesn't grasp a lot of attention.

But I dunno....Why not give me some feedback and let me know? :D

I like what I see so far. Your HHH is better than any of the in-game models for that era (even the "current" model tbh) ... I'm a fan of what you're doing but 6 months after the game came out, people are getting burnt out. At least nobody's on here telling you suck, lol. They chased off some guy last week that was about to drop like 30 ECW CAWs because of bad feedback. He couldn't handle the critique and the weren't too nice, haha. You want specific feedback? I dig the face morphing that you're doing, especially with Scott Hall and Shane O Mac.. I'm decent at attires but I've never been able to do faces right; it's what's holding me back on a project I'm doing actually so props to you for nailing them. What's next on the "To Do List"?

Glad you guys like the HHH. As for the "To Do List," I got to finish the Jerry Lawler and Chyna but after that I dunno. These are pretty much the only WRESTLER caws I've had to make. Maybe I'll do an updated HHH just because it was brought up but that's it for right now.

Archived